To update you will need to close the game down and re-launch for it to update. If this does not work for you or you feel it has not updated you will need to restart Steam.
Even if that doesn't do the trick, then verify the game cache will.
Released: 27 November 2014
As with all hot-fix updates:
- It is save game compatible allowing you to continue your current save game.
- There are no database changes, if you start a new game the database number will be 15.0.0.
List of changesYou'll find complete changelog below.
- Optimised save game speeds
- Fixed game launch issues linked to local user permissions
- Fixed rare crash on continue
- Improved defensive reactions to crosses and corners
- Tweaked wide defending of wingers
- Improved goalkeeper reaction times after an initial save
- Various other goalkeeper improvements
- Fixed further instances of own goals being awarded incorrectly
- Fixed further instances of players not being given offside when collecting rebounds
- Fixed rare instances of U18 teams starting match with only a goalkeeper, resulting in high scorelines
- Fixed problem where AI teams would sub many of their players off the pitch without replacements, resulting in high scorelines
DATA & COMPETITIONS
- Fixed Greek Superleague scheduling
- Martin Ødegaard added to new games
- Added licensed kits for MLS expansion teams
- Added player Role & Duty to pitch on tactics screen
FM2015 15.1.4 MEv1538
If you have any issues following the update, or if you think you've spotted a bug, please report it on the official Sports Interactive Bugs Forum.