Post your suggestions and feel free to tell me your ideas either on this forum or in the comments below.
Released: 10 October - v Pre-Final
What's included in a nutshell
- Transfers submitted to FMTU,
- Current-Potential Ability Changes,
- Australian Hyundai A-League 19-20,
- Cypriot Leagues & Cups,
- Greek National C Division,
- Indian Super League,
- Japanese Leagues & Cups,
- Random Chanes,
- New players,
- New Staff,
- Real Life Agents,
- New wonderkids
Updated transfers from FM Transfer UpdateTransfers from all around the world from the very best leagues to the small ones, including players, managers & other staff
- New players created who doesn't exist in the current database
- New staff created who doesn't exist in the current database
- Changes in general which include second nationalities, affiliations between teams, new stadiums, favourite personal etc
- Newly created young players, aged U20 with a potential ability over -75, making them the future world class players (wonderkids)
Current Ability / Potential Ability Changes
- Adjusted attributes, current ability & potential ability numbers
Real Life Agents
- With specific attributes & clients adding more realism to the game
Unplayable Leagues/Other files
- Australian Hyundai A-League 19-20, Cypriot Leagues & Cups, Greek National C Division, Indian Superleague, Japanese Leagues & Cups
Yes, the CA/PA file is a new file beside the others. If you don't want this file, simply don't choose it when you start a new game.
How to install this data update to FM 2019
- Extract the downloaded .zip file.
- Move the extracted .fmf updates you want to the following location:
Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2019 / editor data
Create the "editor data" folder if it doesn't exist.
- Make a new "Career" game. Choose the "19.3.0 Update" database option and select my files.
In case you have more editor data files:
When setting up a new game, do not have any other data update files ticked on your Editor Data Files screen except this one.
Choose only my files if you are not sure about the changes in every file. Many files together from different creators can cause crashes to the game, duplicates and other problems. Avoid using files from different creators.
Consider donatingTo keep this project alive, with a high level of commitment, precision and detail, it's important to show your support. Donations are greatly appreciated and give a purpose to continue editing. PayPal account: [email protected]
CreditsThese FM19 Data Packs are created by pr0 and other contributors on the FM Transfer Update community.
Make sure to visit the website dedicated to Football Manager Data Packs: FMTU.