Post your suggestions and feel free to tell me your ideas either on this forum or in the comments below.
Released: 20 February - v 1.6
What's included in a nutshell
- Transfers submitted to FMTU,
- Cypriot Leagues & Cups,
- Greek National C Division,
- Indian Super League,
- Real Life Agents,
- New wonderkids,
Updated transfers from FM Transfer UpdateTransfers from all around the world from the very best leagues to the small ones, including players, managers & other staff
- New people created who doesn't exist in the current database - players/staff
- Passed away players/staff are removed from database
- Changes in general which include second nationalities, affiliations between teams, new stadiums, favourite personal etc
- Newly created young players, aged U20 with a potential ability over -75, making them the future world class players (wonderkids)
Current Ability / Potential Ability Changes
- Adjusted attributes, current ability & potential ability numbers
Real Life Agents
- With specific attributes & clients adding more realism to the game
- Greek national C division, Indian superleague, Cypriot leagues
Yes, the CA/PA file is a new file beside the others. If you don't want this file, simply don't choose it when you start a new game.
How to install this data update to FM 2019
- Extract the downloaded .zip file.
- Move the extracted .fmf updates you want to the following location:
Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2019 / editor data
Create the "editor data" folder if it doesn't exist.
- Make a new "Career" game. Choose the "19.1.0 Update" database option and select my files.
In case you have more editor data files:
When setting up a new game, do not have any other data update files ticked on your Editor Data Files screen except this one.
Choose only my files if you are not sure about the changes in every file. Many files together from different creators can cause crashes to the game, duplicates and other problems. Avoid using files from different creators.
Please consider donatingFor my work I don't get any reward, only thanks. If you want to say thanks in another manner by donating, I can accept any offers in my PayPal account: [email protected]
CreditsThese FM19 Data Packs are created by pr0 and other contributors on the FM Transfer Update community.
Make sure to visit the website dedicated to Football Manager Data Packs: FMTU.