The two strikers are gonna score loads of goals. One will probably get more assists, and the other goals.
DLP will get some assists as well via through balls.
This set of tactics is very disciplined out of possession. The midfield goes to a flat 4 turns into a flat 442.
Simple shape, suitable for most sides with pretty general roles.
Two Advanced Forwards harass the opposition out of possession and sit on the shoulder, leaving room for both Wingers to cut inside or hug the line.
What's included in the BEOWÜLF Bundle of FM20 TacticsYou will find 18 variations of Beowülf Tactics inside this bundle. They all apply to 20.3-20.4 Match Engine versions (mostly 20.4).
- 20.4.1BEOWULF 442 W AF VOL 3 MAN MARK P105 EC CC
- 20.4.1BEOWULF 442 W AF VOL 3 POSITIVE P103 ALL CUPS
- 20.4.1BEOWULF 424 P101 EC FA
- BEOWULF 4411 MU P97 CC
- BEOWULF 4411 (Updated FM 19 Tactic) P102 ALL CUPS
- BEOWULF 442 WAF (P107) P105 EC CC
- BEOWULF 442 TM P P102 ALL CUPS
- BEOWULF 442 P102 ALL CUPS HIGHER SCORING
- BEOWULF 442 IW P105 EC
- BEOWULF 442 (P107)VOL3 P107 EC CC
- BEOWULF 442 (P107) P105 EC FA
- BEOWULF 442 (P107) P101 EC FA
- BEOWULF 442 (P106 ALL CUPS) P103 ALL CUPS
- BEOWULF 442 SP VOL 2 P105
- BEOWULF 424 VOL 3 P105 ALL CUPS
- BEOWULF 424 P103 EC CC FOR 140
- BEOWULF 424 P101 CC
- BEOWULF 442 P104 EC FA
Beowülf should be suitable to most teams, as it's a simple shape with pretty general roles.
CreditsMost of the text above is written by Rober and RDF Tactics. They are the driving force behind our effort to bring you Knap Tactics in a way that does justice to his work.
At the same time we aim to making it easier for the community to familiarize with all the different variations and the relevant sets, because keeping up with his creations and figuring out all the what / where / why can be overwhelming.
Thanks to Knap for the kind permission to share his work on FM Scout.