The guide is now empty, since we just opened it, but we count on our determination and of course your FM love and dedication to do this difficult task. You can start posting your FM 2008 knowledge now. We will be evaluating all submissions daily.
Remember that only site members are able to share knowledge to the guide and have their name printed upon their entries. Every submission counts, maybe yours too?
To get you started, I list all topics I could think of right now, that we surely need to talk about:
- GUI (from understanding the interface to adding custom player photos)
- Match (a match day explained)
- Scouting (how it works, how to use your scouts to the max, what to look for)
- Team Talks (how to approach the team in home and away matches, depending on result)
- Training (best ways to organize training and academy and get the most from the players)
- Tactics (from simple 4-4-2 to in-depth understanding of any system and what arrows mean)
- Search (from applying custom filters to customizing the search results themselves)
- Transfers (how to bid more clever, when to delay, why loan and not transfer...)
- Player Interaction and Team Happiness (how to handle unhappy players and team selection)
- Editors and Utilities (from the in-game editor to all third party ones)
- Patches and Known Bugs (how to apply a patch, major fixes and what's still bugging the game)
- Financial Management (learn to interpret the team finances and look to a richer future)
- Hidden Attributes (all players hidden attributes explained and how they affect their play)
- Assistant Manager (what to look when choosing one, what tasks he could do better than you)
- Skinning (a comprehensive guide on how to make a skin, explaining everything possible)
- Lower Leagues (the road from part-time contracts team to champions league)
Make sure you include what is your source.