As always, careers can be carried forward, so you won't lose the progress you make during the Beta when the game updates upon final release, which is November 24th.
FM21 free tools (pre-game data editor, resource archiver), Steam workshop and the in-game store will not be active during beta.
Bear in mind that the Beta doesn't allow for online play as the online modes are disabled.
For more information and answers to most common questions regarding the FM 2021 Pre-Release Beta, please refer to the article linked below.
If you haven’t yet pre-purchased Football Manager 2021, you can do so now and get immediate Beta access.
Buy your Football Manager 2021 activation code from fmscout.com to start playing the beta version now!
Get immediate access to the FM21 Beta for free
Pre-purchase FM21 from fmscout.com to enjoy early access to the Beta version by early-mid November, a free copy of FM Touch 2021 for PC/Mac (also with early Beta access), a unique buyer badge on our site, and our gratitude for supporting our community financially.
Enjoy the game!
ImportantBefore you dive in, be aware that the Beta is not the finished product and certain aspects of game play may well change ahead of final release on November 24th. If you do spot any issues, please report these immediately on SI forum.
Football Manager 2021 Pre-Release Beta Known Issues- All data is not final.
- The match engine is not final.
- Work on updating and balancing Club Visions is ongoing.
- The game is not compatible with Mac 10.10 or earlier.
- Mac users on 10.15 Catalina need to have the 64-bit version of Steam installed: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1055-ISJM-8568
- Users playing on OSX 10.11 may experience crashes during matches.
- The updating of competition rules remains a work in progress.
- Work on balancing the transfers of players and staff is ongoing including in regards to boards blocking excessive incoming transfers or cheap outgoing transfers.
- The Light Skin continues to be worked on.