This update brings a number of fixes and tweaks to issues which have been raised within the community over the past week.
Date Released: December 2nd, 2020
File size: 260MB
21.1.3 List of Changes
- Updates to competition and registration rules in nations including Israel, Romania, Portugal and South Korea
- Specific tweaks and updates to Brexit and work permit rules in-game
- Addressing in-game text appearing blurry in certain resolutions
- Crash and Stability fixes
- Editor fixes including those related to passing basic rules test and adding additional divisions
- Improvements to newgen generation in inactive leagues
- Reduced examples of lag appearing within development centre
- Fixed rare example where player could get stuck at kick-off after half time
- Addressed hotseat issue where 'awaiting media reaction' would stay on screen
- Touchline tablet no longer showing incorrect team on shot map
- Improved functionality of dragging players on squad screen
If you encounter any issues post update, please use the official FAQ for troubleshooting suggestions. You can also contact [email protected] or use or SI's FM21 Bugs Forum for further support.