FMI Update Premier League Special – Release notes
Last update: 9th August 2019
Full focus on the Premier League transfer deadline! All English transfers have been completed, making the FMI Update the most accurate and up to date Data update for Football Manager 2019. Download the update and play the 2019 / 2020 Premier League season today!
- Harry Maguire > Manchester United
- João Cancelo, Pedro Porro & Scott Carson > Manchester City
- Ryan Sessegnon & Giovani Lo Celso > Tottenham Hotspur
- Nicolas Pepé, David Luiz & Kieran Tierney > Arsenal
- Adrian > Liverpool
- Moise Kean, Alex Iwobi & Jean-Philippe Gbamin > Everton
- Dennis Praet > Leicester City
- Jetro Willems, Andy Carroll, Emil Krafth & Allan Saint-Maximin > Newcastle
- Neal Maupay & Aaron Mooy > Brighton
- Arnaut Danjuma & Harry Wilson > Bournemouth
- Júnior Firpo > Barcelona
- Nadiem Amiri > Leverkusen
- Robert Skov & Sebastian Rudy > Hoffenheim
- Sebastian Rode, Kevin Trapp & Martin Hinteregger > Eintracht Frankfurt
- Romelu Lukaku > Internazionale
- Danilo > Juventus
- Ismaël Bennacer & Rafael Leao > A.C. Milan
- Radja Nainggolan & Nahitan Nández > Cagliari
- Martin Škrtel > Atalanta
- Idrissa Gueye > Paris Saint-Germain
- Darío Benedetto > Marseille
- Laurent Koscielny > Bordeaux
- Yusuf Yazici, Tiago Djaló & Victor Osimhen > Lille
- Shinji Kagawa > Real Zaragoza
- Emre Mor > Galatasaray
- Víctor Ruiz & Pedro Rebocho > Besiktas
- André Schürrle, Guus Til & Jordan Larsson > Spartak Moscow
- Simon Mignolet > Club Brugge
- Saido Berahino > Zulte Waregem
- Brandon Barker > Rangers
- Wayne Rooney > Derby (future transfer)
What can you expect in this update?
- Promotions and Relegation completed for ALL playable leagues in FM19
- Updated starting lists for the Champions League & Europa League
- All transfers up to 01.07.2019 have been completed
- All squads have been updated for the 19/20 season
- Managerial changes from all over the world
- Updated captains & vice-captains
- Added new clubs / Removed old clubs / Merged clubs
- Added & Removed: Legends/Icons/Favoured personnel
- Corrected League names
- Corrected Award and Trophy Names
- Added missing players & backroom staff members
- Added real life media pundits
- Corrected Kit Colors
- Added over 50 wonderkids
How to install The FMI Update 2019These are instructions for when you download it directly. If you choose to download it from Steam, the game will automatically add the update to your editor data folder.
- Download the FMI Update 2019 by clicking the download button.
- Move the .fmf file to the following location:Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2019/editor data/
- If the editor data folder doesn’t exist you can create it yourself.
- Open FM19 and start a new career.
- MAKE SURE TO SELECT THE 19.3 DATABASE
- When selecting your database make sure the FMInside Update 2019 is selected.
- After you have selected your database, pick the nations & leagues and start your game!
- Have fun!!
Be aware that using multiple Data Updates simultaneously could result in unexpected errors, corrupted data and crashes.