Miles Jacobson - SI studio director - is currently in Cologne for gamescom 2018, and confirmed FM Touch 2019 for Nintendo Switch earlier this afternoon. With FM19 having an official Bundesliga license for the first time, Football Manager will finally get extensive press coverage in Germany.
So, the port of Football Manager 2019 Touch will be heading to the Nintendo Switch this season as well. It’s due to be released towards the end of November. Football Manager 2019 Touch for PC/Mac lands on other touch-screen platforms 2nd November.
Details on Football Manager 2019 Touch for Switch will follow in the next few weeks.
Football Manager Touch 2019 for Switch - Facts
- Football Manager Touch for Switch has been co-developed by Sports Interactive and sister game development studio Hardlight (the team behind Sonic Dash and Sonic Jump).
- FM Touch on Switch includes the same feature set as the tablet version of the game.
- FM Touch has been fully optimized for the Switch with a bespoke user interface and a customized control system that takes full advantage of the system’s various controller input options, including support for both the touchscreen and Joy-Con controllers.
- FM Touch on Switch will offer a fully-fledged single-player experience including the series’ acclaimed 3D Match Engine.
FM Touch 2019 for Switch - Assumptions
- The price is expected at the £25-30 range.
- Should come with at least 8 languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian.