SE7EN's Kloppdiola 4-2-3-1 AttackWORKING AGAIN SINCE 20.2.4 UPDATE!
- I delegate all jobs to my staff apart from team talks and transfers/contracts.
- Tactical Briefings and Opposition instructions are assigned to a member of staff with high Tactical Coaching and Tactical Knowledge.
The tactic is still working as good as ever for me lads.
A few tips1) Morale seriously effects the game now so make sure your doing everything possible to keep spirits high.
2) (When it pops up in news) praise the player who trained well every week and criticize the player who performed worst. Overtime you will notice no players will perform badly anymore as the team becomes more disciplined.
3) (When it pops up in news) praise the player who perform well in your last match.
4) If a player isn't scoring speak to him individually and say "you have faith in him to get back to scoring ways" this improves his morale and often he starts scoring again.
5) Keep an eye of the average rating of your players over the last 5 games. If a players form is declining give another player a chance. I often bench a player for 1 or 2 games and then bring him back in the squad and then his performances improves.
6) Go to your dynamics tab and look at your managerial support. If your in the red it means currently the players don't trust you. Don't be harsh on them during team talks whilst in the red else they will quickly lose faith in you and morale will drop fast. Instead use the "calm" approach when losing to say your unhappy and always use the "passionate" approach to say well done if you win. Against the bigger teams use "calm" and say they were unlucky if you lose.
7) Keep an eye on the "Overall physical condition" and "Match sharpness" of your players. You want it to be as close to 100 before each game. Don't play players that are "Tired". Rotate your bench and during a match if your comfortably in the lead sub players who could use a bit of a break. If you have fixtures close together then you need to rotate. Playing the same starting 11 every match is not the way I do it when the fixture list is congested.
8) Dynamics > Team meeting = a great way to boost the morale of your whole team if things aren't going as planned. You can't use this often tho so make sure to save it for when its really needed.
9) The LW position can be changed from an "Inside Forward" to either an "Inverted Winger" or "Winger" but nothing else can be changed. Make sure each player is "Natural" for the role that I selected. Players that are in the green perform so much better then those that are in yellow etc.
10) Click on the league your in. Go to where it says "Overview" then "Season Preview". Here you will see the predicted finish for all the teams based on the quality of the players in each team. Whats great about this tab is that as each team improves or declines the table changes accordingly. If your not in the top 6 of the predicted table then you need to sign some new players. You can't expect any tactic to turn your crap players into Barca guys. I spend a lot of time scouring the transfer market and send scouts out to watch each country.
11) When you start a new season arrange friendly's against sides that are slightly lower reputation than your club. Winning all your pre season matches will start the season with high morale and increase the chance of getting off to a good start.
12) Hire good staff. High discipline and motivational attributes are key for coaches. I always buy players under the age of 23 and make sure my staff are quality. This way as the season goes on my players stats improve faster. If you have money in your bank ask your board to improve the training ground also. This quickens the speed of how fast your players improve.