Includes following playable leagues and cups:
- Superliga (including relegation playoff)
- Liga e Pare (including promotion and relegation playoff)
- Liga e Dyte sub divisions, Grupi i Veriut and Grupi i Jugut (including promotion playoff)
- Kupa e Kosovës
- Superkupa e Kosoves
- Reserves and U19 (Split into 3 regional leagues)
- U19's Cup
- Added 8 more real life teams to the database so the Kosovo Cup starts with 64 teams.
- Added Kosovo nationality to over 90 existing players/non players.
- Added managers to all teams in Levels 1 and 2.
- Added correct stadiums to teams in Levels 1 and 2.
- Added correct years founded to a very high percentage of teams in all 3 levels.
- Added Serbia and Albania nationalities as non-foreign.
- Added rival teams to teams in all 3 levels.
- Shortened winter break for Superliga from early Dec to early Feb. (To avoid fixture clash with W/C + Euro's)
- Added fixture rules to all divisions for matches and squads.
- Added prize money for winners and runners up for all 3 levels.
- Added balance and transfer budget values to levels 1 and 2.
- Increased club reputations in levels 1 and 2.
European qualification rules included. Top team qualifies for UEFA Champions League, 2 - 4 qualify for Europa League, depending on the Kosovo Cup winner.
Kosovo national team also included with access to World Cup and Euro Championships.
NB: Kosovo replaces San Marino in the World Cup qualification process and Montenegro in the EURO qualification process.
Kosovo also replaces Gibraltar in the UEFA club competitions and therefore you cannot play the Gibraltar database, should you have it selected.
This does not replace Gibraltar as a nation.
Full selection of kits to follow when complete.
Step 1:Click above link to download .dbc file and when complete move it in your Football Manager 2014 editor data folder:
Win Vista/7: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\editor data\
Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\editor data\
Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2014/editor data/
Create the folder "editor data" if it doesn't exist.
Step 2:Start a new career game. May not work on Classic mode.
A little pop-up window will come up that says there is 1 enabled editor file. Click OK.
Under advance options please tick Add Players to Playable teams.
Apologies for using this option but adding every real life Kosovo league player to the database is a long and tedious job.
This database has been tested in holiday mode, as far as July 2025, with no problems.