To add more realism/challenge, there is a version with Graphical Attributes, replacing the standard 1-20 numbers with colour coded boxes indicating whether a player is Excellent, Good, Average or Poor at a specific skill.
Attributes have been have been split into the training groups that influence them so you can now view players in the context of areas of the game.
The Touchline Tablet has also been revamped - redesigned to actually resemble a tablet - and will be the only way you are able to access information in-game. In real life, although tablets are allowed, you rarely see them used by manager's during play as it takes their focus away from the game. Now you'll have to make that assessment, with the tablet obscuring the pitch and no longer having any transparency.
VersionsThe download contains two versions for each resolution:
- Numerical - standard attributes, numbered 1-20
- Graphical - colour coded boxes representing Excellent, Good, Average & Awful - the colours and attribute ranges can be adjusted via Preferences -> Skin Colours
ResolutionsDesigned for 2560x1440. Minimum size is 1920x1080 (85% zoom, Full Screen mode).
There are no current plans for a dark skin, or a Club Colours version.
CreditsQuite a few to mention, and I'm sure there will be some that I've missed. If I've inadvertently used something you believe I haven't credited please let me know!
bluestillidie00 - scouring through the xmls for TCS taught me a lot about how half of this stuff works, as well as his assistance in various skinning queries - check out WTCS5 by Bluestillidie00 and WorkTheSpace
sebastian_starttrbts & Tyburn - whose work on creating non-numeric attribute skins inspired me to learn myself - check out Non-numeric attributes [★]
_Ben_ - for his wonderful approach to displaying attributes and discussions on skinning
Michaeltmurrayuk - for his base skins, and assistance in various skinning queries
wkdsoul - for his assistance in various skinning queries
keysi - for his assistance in various skinning queries
Wozzie - for fixtures and results panels for club overview - check out TATO23
Heffem - for training selectors on player profile
Olas Nick - for his assistance with a number of white text issues
Patch Notesv1.04 - Assorted white text fixes
- Axis labels for graphs
- Text and drop down button on subs panel
- Insecure jobs odds for next manager inbox items
- Transfer targets/suggestions table
- Player name when hovering over form bar
- Club Info -> History - Best Eleven
- Adjusted attribute sizes in player profile, to enable 1920x1080 in windowed mode
- Removed white text from DoF panels, club info sub panels, match tactics detailed view and some extra inbox items
- Added translations to polygons
- Added alternative colour themes
- Fixed more colour issues with Transfer Deadline Day
- Fixed colour issues with Transfer Deadline Day
- Added versions for 1440x900 at 85% zoom
- Removed white text for role description in tactics screen when clicking on a player
- Removed white text for players in "Detailed" tactics view during match
- Fixed scaling issues for touchline tablet that caused gap between content and image borders
- "Player Analytics" button now shows at all times in player profile, even before Data Hub is available (will not be able to request analytics until 3 games in, however)
- Fixed issue with Backroom Advice on Player Profile sometimes being locked out for own players after reloading skin
Bugs/Future RequestsIf you notice any bugs/issues, please do get in touch, and I will see if they can be resolved. One of the biggest challenges with light skins is identifying all instances of white text and finding a way to either change it, or put an appropriate background behind it. I expect there will be some instances that I've missed, so please let me know!
Similarly, if you have any requests for future features, please let me know, although for full transparency I have no intention of adding any information pertaining to hidden information (CA/PA etc...)
I will add any known issues and requests below, and update with status where possible:
- White text for player names in customised tactic views on match day (partially fixed - detailed view addressed, custom views fix unlikely)
- Squad Numbers inbox item is in white text (fix unlikely)
- I've added some custom text to some pages which cannot be translated - none of the text is important (it doesn't provide useful information, just adds to the aesthetic) (no fix)