- 256 Professional Teams in the US. Many real. Many created.
- A new pyramid with MLS at the top, and regional USL leagues at the bottom.
- All teams equipped with resources to build improved squads from the beginning.
- New York teams dissolved and replaced with teams that represent the boroughs of New York much like London in England.
- New England replaced with a Boston team as there are many teams in the pyramid now from the New England region.
- A Super Shield match at the end of the season that will pit the MLS winner against the USSF Cup winner. High stakes high rep game more like the Super Bowl than the Community Shield.
- Canadian teams have been moved over to a reworked & buffed Canadian league.
- CONCACAF Champions League completely reworked. US get 8 teams qualify annually.
- US Importance, reputation and youth are boosted significantly as if football/soccer were the primary sport.
The game is set up so that not many teams are looking to spend money at the beginning of the game, however if you manage outside the US, there will now be plenty of teams looking to sign your players as the US teams race to build their squads.
Compatible with the new update.