Some things were improved and edited, some things are better or they were removed completely.
The original post of this skin is from mrkreysirensie.wordpress.com
The skin is based on the default purple and also in the dark version.
Instant result button included.
This skin is mainly for 1920×1080 resolution but if you have smaller resolution and you want to use this skin I recommend you to change it to “85% Zoom” in the Preferences.
I used it like this many previous years when I had a laptop with small resolution. There is also “50% Zoom” option in FM19.
This skin was made mainly for my own use, I’m happy with this version and I will update it only if something will not work.
- Player Overview - two versions of DF11 - one from FM18 without a kit, one from FM17 with kit + kit & signature with Cut-Out picture. Both edited to make them better to view with bordered box background and I moved the widget line with stats up under the attributes.
- Player Attributes + Player Comparison by DF11
- Inbox adjustment - coloured news item, bigger pictures in the header of the mail
- Scouting recommendation/card bigger picture
- Staff Overview + Human Manager profile
- Club Overview
- Schedule - right panels resize
- Inbox item - a team of the week/month picture in the mailbox resized (guide how to remove it in the original post)
- Match In-Between Highlights + Halftime/Match Review Screen Mods
- Caps font removed + added a logo to the background
- Original DF11 panels before edit – Pikawa
- DF11 default faces
- Wannachup – Instant result button
- Ramoscu – Dark Inbox-Calendar-Scouting boxes before edit
- Michael Murray – Match In Between Highlights + Halftime/Match Review Screen Mods and all other useful tips and advice
Rensie skins FM19 Preview
Coach & Scout summary in the player profile screen edited thanks to @FMPressure after a Public Beta version release.
How to install the Rensie skins on FM19
- Extract the contents of the .zip archive to find 4 skin variations.
- Move the extracted folders to:
\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\skins
Create folder "skins" if it doesn't exist already.
- Start the game and go to Preferences screen, and then to the Interface tab.
You should see "Rensie FM19 ... Skin" as options in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
Use the Clear Cache button, then hit the Confirm button.
Please note this skin is provided as is. It has nothing to do with Sports Interactive or SEGA and won't be supported by them.