This light skin is adapted for relaxing during your
well earned summer break.
FM VERSION: 2016
SKIN RESOLUTION: 1600x900
Note: The skin is compatible with most other resolutions as well
SCREEN MODES: Full + Windowed
ZOOM FUNCTIONS: Zoom 85% / 95% / 100%
FACEPACK: The skin is currently DF11 Facepacks ready.
Note: The skin is compatible with any other facepack as well!
There is a manual included for best result when playing with other facepacks.
BACKGROUND OPTIONS: Normal / Rotation / Opacity
Note: The background rotation will display a new background every 20 seconds.
You can easily stop rotation by clicking any other background.
Various details:*Instant result *Customized panels *News items *TV logos *Scoreboard
*Coloured Sidebar *Coloured Title bar *Coloured Attribute boxes
*Match in between highlights *Player pop-up panel *Country locator *and more...
- All language compatible
- Team report panel
- Match pre match panel
- Match preview line-up
- New ticket image
- Staff and players (i) "information pop-up backgrounds" added
- Modified match scoreboard title bar (Big thanks to Flut)
- Country locator error solved -> Nation flags appear now in title bar. (Big thanks to Flut)
Screenshots:Note: Some screens are made in Windowed mode and some in Full mode.
Credits to the following skin masters:
- Dazs8 (thanks for background rotator, knowledge and help!)
- Flut (thanks for knownledge, panels and help!)
- Wannachupbrew (knowledge)
- ArtDekDok (knowledge and DF11 panels)
- drswit (knowledge)
- MichaelMurray (knowledge)
- Emil Debski (knowledge)
- Ivan bossland (knowledge)
How to add your Holiday Skin in FM16
- Download and extract the .rar file (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).
- Place the "Holiday Skin" folder here:
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins
Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.
- Start FM16 and go to Preferences screen and then into the Interface tab.
You should see 'Holiday Skin' as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
Hit the Confirm button.
Please note this skin is provided as it is. It has nothing to do with Sports Interactive or SEGA and won't be supported by them.
Instruction video available made by our friends of FMSCOUT: