53 dbc files : Rules for every of the 53 UEFA Nations National Competitions
10 dbc files : Rules for all my international cups
This database adds all first teams, reserves and U19 competitions, all with relegation and promotion for 53 UEFA nations (518 leagues).
This file also includes 1st team, reserves and U19 national cups, league cups, super cups & youth cups.
Republic of Ireland
International leagues:The NextGen Series And International European Club And Nations Cups
Plus qualification round (54 teams - this U19 champions league plays along the UEFA U19 CL which cannot be removed otherwise the other UEFA club competitions are disabled)
- The NexGen U19 Champions League Qualification
- The NexGen U19 Champions League Qualification Finals
- British Youth Isle club championship (6 teams - England, Wales, Ireland Rep, Northern Ireland, Scotland & Gibraltar)
- Balkan Nations championships [A-teams, U21 & U19] (Turkey, Montenegro, Bulgaria, Romania, Albania, FYR M., Greece & Serbia)
- European B-Nations championships [A-teams, U21 & U19] (Malta, Gibraltar, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Cyprus, Andorra, Faroe Islands & San Marino)
- Copa Norairo Guara (club supercup - Uruguay & Paraguay)
- Taça Confraternidad (club supercup - Argentina & Brazil)
- Superclásico Del Andes (club supercup - Chile & Argentina)
- Antias Hulandes club championship (Bonaire, Curaçao & Sint-Maarten)
- Paraguana-Sipaliwini club supercup (Aruba & Surinam)
- Kali'na club supercup (supercup between the latest winners of the 2 competitions above)
- Copa Del Platanos (club supercup - El Salvador & Honduras)
- Copa Azteca (club supercup - Mexico & Guatemala)
- Copa Republica (club supercup - Cuba & Belize)
- Copa Hispaniola (club supercup - Haiti & Dominican Republic)
- West-Indies Ilse Supercup (Bahamas & Jamaica)
- Curaçao-Surinam Tula club supercup
- BeNeLeague club league Cup (32 teams - Belgium & Holland)
- Balkan club leauge cup (8 teams - Bosnia-H, Greece, FYR M., Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Albania, Montenegro)
- Yugoslavia club leage cup (32 teams - Slovenia, Bosnia-H, Serbia, Croatia, Montenegro, FYR M.)
- Greek-Cypriot club league cup (16 team - Greece & Cyprus)
- Czech-Slovak club league cup (16 teams - Czech & Slovakia)
- German-Austrian club supercup
- Greek-Turkish club Supercup
- Turkish-Armenian club supercup
- Armenian-Azeirbeidjan club supercup
- Romanian-Moldova club supercup
- Pohjola club supercup (Estonia & Finland)
- Anglo-Scottish club supercup
- Alpenpokal club league cup (32 teams - Switserland & Austria)
- Iberia club supercup (Spain & Portugal)
- Macedonia club supercup (Greece & FYR M.)
- Caucascus club league cup (16 teams - Armenia, Georgia & Azerbaijan)
- Baltic club league cup (16 teams - Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania)
- Alpine club league cup (16 teams - Austria & Switzerland)
- Scandinavian club League Cup (32 teams - Faroe Isl, Iceland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway & Finland)
- Coppa Regno di Corsica é Sardegna (CS Bastia vs Cagliari)
- Austrian-Hungarian Monarchs club Supercup
- Svensk-Norge Unionen club supercup
- All-Ireland club league cup (16 teams - Ireland Rep & Northern Ireland)
- Non UEFA club league cup (8 teams - Andorra, Faroe Isl, Gibraltar, Luxemburg, Malta, Kazakhstan, San Marino & Liechtenstein)
- Artemio Franchi Trophy (supercup between the latest winners of European and Arabic nation championship)
- FIFA Youth Club World championship (supercup between the latest winners of the Copa Libertatores-20 and UEFA's U19 championship)
- CCCP nations championship (all 15 former USSR members + Cuba)
- Israel-Palestine club supercup
- Simon Bolivar club championship (4 teams - Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador & Panama)
- Asia-Europa club supercup
- Oceania-Asia club supercup (supercup between the latest winners of the Oceania CL & Asian President's Cup)
- Japan-South America club supercup (supercup between the latest winner of Japan's 1st league and Copa Sudamericana)
- Kapuls Cup club supercup (Papua-New Guinea & East-Timor)
- Iraq-Iran club Supercup
- India-Pakistan club Supercup
- Pakistan-Bangladesh club Supercup
- Central-Asian club league Cup (16 teams - Uzbekistan, Kirghistan, Turkmenistan & Tajikistan)
- North Korean-South Korean club league cup (32 teams - South & North Korea)
- Chinese Rep-Taiwan club league cup (32 teams - China Rep & Taiwan)
- Himayala club supercup (Bhutan & Nepal)
- China-Japan club supercup
- Jaziral al-Arab nations championship (championship between the nations of the Arab peninsula)
- Arabic nations championship + qualification rounds (24 African + Asian nations)
- Coupe Unité Congolaise club supercup (Congo Brazaville a DR Congo)
- Witu club league cup (Togo,Cameroon,Kenia & Namibia)
- Coupe De Ruanda-Urundi club supercup (Rwanda & Burundi)
- Coupe d'Afrique Occidentale (8 West-African nations: Benin, Burkina Faso, Guinea, Ivory Coast, Senegal, Ghana, Gambia, Togo, plus Liberia and Sierra Leone)
- Indian Ocean Nations Games (Comores, Seychelles, Madagascar, Reunion, Zanzibar, Mayotte, Maldives and Mauritius)
- Liechtenstein first team, reserves and U19 leagues can be found among the Swiss competitions. Liechtenstein clubs play both the Swiss and Liechtenstein leagues.
- Winners of all UEFA U19 competitions compete for the NetGen champions league.
- Club super cups that have been played are not listed, but you can see that when you check the winners history. If you want to know who played and won every season, you need to check "played games". Don't know why it can't be listed in the winners history.
Step 1Extract the downloaded .zip file and move the extracted files in your Football Manager 2014 editor data folder:
Win Vista/7: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\editor data\
Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\editor data\
Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2014/editor data/
Create the folder "editor data" if it doesn't exist.
Step 2Start a new career game (won't work with classic mode).
A little pop-up window will come up with editor data files notice at the bottom. Click "Custom" to select the leagues you want to enable.
Step 3Start Game.
Recommended set-up for your save gameWe recommend taking the following steps when starting your save game to ensure you have all available real players in the database for lower leagues.
So when creating your new save, do the following:
- Select the Advanced Database Size option. You'll get the Customize the Database screen.
- Click on the Add button for Nations.
- Enable the options Players based in nation and Players of nationality for the countries you have chosen.