Anything included in this skin can be used in other skins as long as credit is given.
This skin is designed for 1920x1080 resolution. It should work with other resolutions but I don't test every single panel with every possible resolution. If you're using a different resolution and something doesn't display correctly please post your resolution and a screenshot of the issue and I'll do my best to fix it. However, I will NOT fix issues related to using different zoom levels. If you use any zoom level other than 100% you will have problems.
Key Features- Instant Result Button
- Background Selector
- TV Logo Selector
- Various totally overhauled screens
- Various layout tweaks
- FIX: Infinite loading screen issue sorted
- FIX: Alignment issue with D.O.B. on player overview fixed
- FIX: Added Jubez's small report card icons so all icons are now the same size.
- New Staff Overview
- Manager overview tweaked
- FIX: squad view columns are no longer messed up
- New Player Overview
- Smaller submenu
- Inbox title font colour changed
- FIX: Resolution fixes
- FIX: Boardroom staff panel now displays correctly after SI update
- FIX: match titlebar text colours
- Manager overview
- Added 'Wannachupbrew View' as default tactic view
- Match scoreboard and logo
- Match preview ticket
- Fixture table colours
- FIX: Instant result button background
- FIX: board room panel title
- Instant Result button
- Removed default dark grey overlay on backgrounds
- Background Selector
- Player profile pictures in titlebar
- Club and Comp logos in background
- Tweaked board room panel layout to be able to see whole staff list
- Overhaul of club overview
- Overhaul of player overview
- Added 'Wannachupbrew View' as default squad view
- Changed inbox title font
Download the skin.
Extract the files (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).
Move the folders inside into your skins folder:
Win Vista/7/8/10: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins
Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins
Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2016/skins
Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.
Start the game and go to Preferences screen and Interface tab.
You should see "Wannachupbrew-FM16-(version number)” as an option in the skin drop down of the General options section.
Hit the Confirm button.