- Log in to Steam and click on Library.
- Right-click on the game, select Delete local content, and confirm.
- Insert the first disc into your computer.
- Close Steam (Steam > Exit).
- Press Windows Key + R to open Run
- In the Run window type:
"C:\Program Files\Steam\Steam.exe" -install E:
- Replace E: with the CD/DVD drive you are installing from if is not correct.
- Replace C:\Program Files\Steam if your Steam installation is not in the default location.
- Press OK.
Steam will launch and ask you to sign in if you do not have your password saved. Your installation should continue from the disc.