Ladies, Gentlemen, Everybody. Allow me to present unto you....KOTW (III)!
Most Recently Alex, and before him, Louis, have both run successful incarnations of this great competitions, but these incarnations have since passed, consigned to the depths of time and archiving, lost in the depths of FMScout's thread history.
But no more! From this day forth, Kit of the Week makes it's return! Rejoice! Make Merry! Do whatever it is you people do, for now, all graphics creators on this site can once again pit themselves against each other to battle for....bragging rights?
Anyway...moving on: Le Rules (Stolen and Adapted from AlexTHFC)
Rules of Engagement• The kit must be fantasy in some way. You can use the same sponsor and brand, for example, but you cannot make an exact copy of a previous kit from that club.
• You can only submit one entry for the one week.
• In your set, you must use the same brand and the same sponsor on each kit, but you can change to a different version of the brand or sponsor's logo.
• All three kits must be 180x180 or 200x200, so they all look pretty on one row
• For your home kit, you must use the club's traditional colours and design (For example, Celtic's green and white hoops). For the away and third, you can go crazy with whatever colours you want.
• Don't show anybody else your kits or it'll ruin the element of surprise to the poll.
• Every kit must be a separate image.
• Save your kit with no background and no pictures around it. Just a kit on nothing.
• For Now, SS Kits only, please
Your TimescaleMonday: The Team for the week will be posted, so you can begin creation.
Wednesday: Your Kits will be due by 5pm (GMT) Every Wednesday.
Thursday: The Voting will open on Thursdays, so you can vote for your favourite kit
Saturday: Voting will close on Saturday, after 5PM (GMT)
Sunday: Your Victor will be announced, and will randomly select the next week's team: choose wisely
May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favour