1. FM15 Transfers & Data Update Pack 3.8 - Final Pack (by pr0) / 1.10.2015 / FM15 Transfers & Data Update Pack 3.8 - Final Pack (by pr0)
This update contains over 147.064 changes from the 10th of February 2015 until the 1st of October 2015 that happened after the 15.3 database lockdown. Inside the .rar file you can find all texts that contain the database changes, plus the instructions text on how to install correctly the files in your game.
Instructions text , can be found at the end of the post also.
Transfers Update :
1. Player/Manager/Staff transfers from all around the world from the very best leagues to the small ones. Also passed away players/staff are removed from database.
2. Contracts/Numbers/Height/Weight/Nationality changes.
3. Added favorite clubs, staffs etc.
General Changes :
1. Added new people - chairmen/players/managers/staff.
2. Affiliations between teams.
3. Corrected captains.
4. New stadiums.
1. New young players created ,who will become world class players in the future ( wonderkids ).
2. In some cases adjusted CA/PA abilities of players under 21,that already exist in the game.
Current Ability / Potential Ability Changes :
1. Adjusted stats and current ability attributes.
2. Adjusted potential ability attributes.
1. Agents created, with specific attributes and clients, to add more realism to the game.
Extract the files to : C:UsersuserDocumentsSports InteractiveFootball Manager 2015editor data. If editor data folder is not there, create one with this name only. Other names will not recognize the files inside the game. Then New Career Game. It opens a window where you have to choose the database. Search for the Editor Data Files option,then Custom and Edit. It will take you to a new screen where you have to choose my files. .Confirm and make a new game.
Q: Can we play this update without the CA/PA changes ?
A: Yes , the CA/PA file will be a new file beside the others. If you dont want this file , simply dont choose it when you start a new game.