Scottish Chairman Game
Welcome to FM Chairman Game 2016. If you would like in, pc me or pm me and we will sort something out if we can.
To keep things fair, certain people who are regulars and will be able to play the Chairman Game are to be contacted asking if they wish to join. Each entrant will pick a number from 1 to 12 (Celtic have been removed) and each number will be a certain Premier League side. The team that they get is the team they will use. Only members who are active and trustworthy will be asked to join. This means that if you are not asked to join at the start of the game, you will not be in the game to begin.
However, you may ask to join the waiting list, which allows you to take over a team if the chairman drops out.
2. No co-chairmaning is allowed unless discussed with me beforehand.
1. You may sack the Manager at any time. You will have to pay out £5m in compensation to the manager, making it an expensive and risky strategy.
2. At the start of the game you will have the manager set in the game, but if you dont like him you can fire the manager for free before the season starts in each season and you may pick your manager
3. you have upto 2m wage budget but if you are getting close to it I will let you know
4. Your manager will be given the remainder of your transfer and wage budgets to sign players that he so desires. This means that you will be able to rely on him to find a player to fill a gap in your squad rather than having to do it yourself. However, the manager may sell any one of your players to another team. Perfect reason, I think, to shell out £5m and give him the sack. you then may look to employ a new manager of your choice.
1. You do not have to do press releases or any kind of updates if you don't want to. However, if you do, please put effort into them to keep them neat and presentable in the same way that you would with a story.
2. You must be able to regularly check the thread for updates, read your PMs, and follow the rules of the game. Failure to be active or repeatedly violating the rules of the game will see you being removed from it.
1. To sign a player from another team in your league you must contact the Chairman of that team and agree a value with them via PM. (You can then calculate their wage using one of the rules below) Both Chairmen will then need to PM me. with the agreed transfer fee. You have a maximum of 4 domestic transfers so pick carefully (again that could change window to window).
2. You may sign a certain amount of players on a permanent transfer or loan from other Scottish Premier League clubs which will be determined at the start of each window as detailed in rule 1 of transfer rules.
3. You may have 5 transfers outside Europe and 5 Transfers from inside Europe (nations taking part in the European Championships Qualifiers are classed as Europe) and 3 transfers from the lower leagues in Scotland (this may change from season to season. To do this, you must name the player and his club in a PM. In this PM you must also post the transfer fee you wish to pay, which must be over the player's value (see below). You first offer will be final
For the transfer fees of EU and None EU and lower league players:
Aslong as you bid atleast £3,000,000 over the value, then the highest bidder of that player takes it. Be careful though you only get 5 bids, so if someone beats you to all 5 you will make no foreign signings
4. You may release any players from their contract in any transfer window.
5. If you wish to sell players then you need to post them in the thread as available. Other Chairmen can then make offers for them if they wish.
The wage for each signing will be given in game.
Training and Youth Upgrades:
This will be added soon.
Managers and what budget they have to spend
Each manager has £125m to spend! Please make sure you PM me all deals you make
This season the top four nations have had there qualification places removed from next season, I will regulary keep you updateD on how Scotland are doing in this regard. Any issues do not hesitate to ask me thanks.
You all get free reignon managers announce in the thread along with any ONE player who is a freebie first comefirst serve andI will take JOSE MOURINHO.
THE WINDOW WILL BE OPEN FROM 10.50 1ST MAY UNTIL WEDNESDAY 4TH MAY AT 9AM
EDIT: IF YOU GO FOR A PLAYER WITH A MINIMUM RELEASE CLAUSE THEN YOU MAY BID THE RELEASE CLAUSE, MAKE SURE YOU PUT M.R. NEXT TO THE PLAYER YOU HAVE GONE FOR AND TRANSFER LISTED PLAYERS ARE THE SAME TOO