Hopefully an easy one, but edit Agents - Relationships mainly.
This would be particularly useful to make them like managers and clubs which in turn makes contract negotiations a bit easier.
This is something that's in the official in game editor and standalone editor.
Being able to allow licensed kits (allowing custom kits for create-a-club) as well as being able to change a clubs background/foreground colours would be very appreciated. Both of these features can be found in FMRTE^
I saw a message from 5 years ago that you will enable editing stadiums. Is there any progress with it?
Edit UEFA Coefficient is already in develop?
Not sure if these are codable, or if you have the time, but just a suggestion.
1) There is a section for estimated transfer value. Is it possible to include an estimated wage, so users can see how much wages they need to offer a player for them to accept terms.
2) You don't have a club page for international sides. So, it isn't possible to look for the best formation, best players or information of a nation like England or Czech Republic.
3) Show the future staff attributes of an aging player near retirement.
4) Show which training intensity and individual intensity a player is happy with.
5) import staff shortlist
6) Add head of youth development to the staff ratings.