We've just released update 0.6.1.0 for FM Scout Editor 17 which is available now on the official FMSE17 download page. It's a bugfix update, so there are no new features.
However, we're already close to implementing one major new feature; though we've chosen to make this release first and do the feature update a couple of days later.
The changelist includes but is not limited to the changes listed below.
- None in this Bugfix release
- Fixed a bug that would cause FMSE17 to crash when double-clicking on an entry in the changer popup windows
- Fixed a bug that would not allow the user to select a City for a Club
- The setup will now create a desktop icon for FMSE17
- Fixed a bug that would show incorrect values in the Staff Mental attributes
- Fixed a bug that would not save the correct values for Staff Mental attributes
- Fixed a bug that would show the Non-Tactical Attributes twice in the Staff panel
- The Staff panel now properly shows the Chairman Attributes
As always, we ask users to please keep any feedback within the FMSE forum.