Search
On FM Scout you can chat about Football Manager in real time since 2011. Here are 10 reasons to join!

Media and Team Talk

Started on 16 February 2008 by CobraAce
Latest Reply on 16 February 2008 by RedArmy20
  • POSTS3
  • VIEWS8558
 
I really need help with media and teamtalk. I manage Newcastle United and am still in my first season (signed Bresciano, Belluschi, Aaritalo, Sergey Ignashevich and loaned Flamini, planning on signing him eventually) Anyways, I wanna know what to say to make sure they smash Derby, not concede so much to Liverpool, etc.
Deleted's avatar Deleted
all i can advice is .. what i do.

90% of the time i say " do it for the fans " at the begining and the other 10% i say " you can win today " unless its a friendly and i say " pressure is off "

at half time - if im losing and not playing well. normally my team just needs a boost and a bit more momentom so i sometimes say " wheres the passion lads " or "i want to see more from you " i never get angry at half time it tends to make them play worse unless they have a very high morale. if im winning comftably and playing very well i just say " thrilled " or " encouage " if im only just winning i pretty much always say " dont get careless " or encourge them. if i am drawing i tend to try say something encoraging aswell.

also i am much softer with them when playing away.

hope i helped
ROYALS : all i can advice is .. what i do.

90% of the time i say " do it for the fans " at the begining and the other 10% i say " you can win today " unless its a friendly and i say " pressure is off "

at half time - if im losing and not playing well. normally my team just needs a boost and a bit more momentom so i sometimes say " wheres the passion lads " or "i want to see more from you " i never get angry at half time it tends to make them play worse unless they have a very high morale. if im winning comftably and playing very well i just say " thrilled " or " encouage " if im only just winning i pretty much always say " dont get careless " or encourge them. if i am drawing i tend to try say something encoraging aswell.

also i am much softer with them when playing away.

hope i helped

no dont say do it for the fans so much at all. just home games and derby games.

and away from home u should think of praising more.

at home u can get more out of your team and all.

but its something you should be able to learn yourself.

if their morale is superb and have a rating of 6 or under and arent playing well at all then u should most probably be dissapointed at them.

You are reading "Media and Team Talk".

FMS Chat

Stam
hey, just wanted to let you know that we have a fb style chat for our members. login or sign up to start chatting.