Stop the match engine allowing players to run through other players
1. Allow you to praise/warn multiple players at once for training, last match result or form.
2. Include women football, as well as allowing you to be a manager for U18 and U23.
3. Include pressure from media and supporters to increase/reduce play time of players, and let it affect their happiness/morale.
4. Include biased media, in which journalists have teams they support and some are less professional about it. Also, allow you to argue with journalists and even ignore them in interviews.
5. Allow training schedules to be set for the whole year in a easier way.
6. Make training schedules affect the tactic directly. For example, if you train play through the wings, players use the flanks more often, increasing the chance for them to take decisions in that direction.
if not playable, then at least make it easy for us database makers to 'add' that league as playable...
Bring back old scouting, nowadays I send scout to check player and create report card for just one week, why do I later get same report 1283928392 times, suddenly showing up again?!
In last two editions they've messed up something in database, in the past you will get wonderkids from more counries even if you won't load their leagues, and won't add players from top clubs/players from top leagues,
but nowadays it's messed up.
fix youth rating to be more 'flat'
One South American country shouldn't be 155, and other European country shouldn't be 69, just make it something in range 100-150 or 90-140 for all countries in South America/Europe.
Improved faces for the newgens
Better and more realistic sounds in the match (I know I am in the minority here)