- when you are giving assignments to your scouts, and you have the possibility to scout the whole world, I would REALLY like to see that HUGE list of available countries divided per continents, because it is very annoying having to scroll through the whole list just to get to Russia, or Ukraine or...Yemen, whatever.
I think it depends on the size of your database.
WHY, oh why, did SI decide to merge news and mail into one inbox!?
You can filter out stuff you don't want, I think. Though, to be honest, it just makes it much easier for me to get the news...because otherwise I would just ignore the news (in FM10) and miss out on a lot of things. At least, in this version, the news is a little more diverse. I like how they give us clues on which managers are about to get axed. It gives you an option to think about declaring interest in that job.
- possibility to select whether I want a player to be automatically added to my shortlist just because I sent a scout to fetch me player report card. Maybe it is there, I'm just not able to find it anywhere.
This is not possible, but when you get the report in your inbox, you can right-click on the player's name, go to Scouting and click on Remove from shortlist.
- more interaction with the fans.
- more possibilities for team talks.
These 2 are interesting. Why would we need more interaction with fans?
You can yell a lot of commands during the game in the TV mode.
You can also set your throw-in tactics under Team Instructions>>Advanced. I have set mine to always throw short in order to keep possession, for example.
TV mode is really good. Although the graphics are not very good, you can still tell whether or not your tactics are making any difference. For example, in two consecutive matches, if you change your tactics, you will DEFINITELY be able to see the changes in the TV mode. I think maybe you just haven't been playing the game for long enough or maybe you haven't really been playing it in TV mode long enough. I'll admit that it takes a little bit of getting used to before you can tell whether or not your tactics are working.
Language classes is a brilliant idea, dude. I would totally do that to increase the speed of blending in.
Agree 100% with you. I somehow sometimes find the lack of freedom in positioning a little off-putting. Actually, the positioning doesn't matter so much if you set the individual tactics in terms of attacking mentality and role/duty. But it would just be nicer to be able to SEE the positions.
The inability to increase staff max wage is a PITA! If they cannot do that, they should at least have importance levels for staff. I lost an excellent Attacking coach because I couldn't offer him more money. And from the looks of it, this season, I think I'm going to lose my Assistant Manager too
Here's a list of my wishes:
- More realism in terms of form. Sometimes, some players lost form in real life and almost leave a club, but then after some time they come back really good. For example, Nani and Anderson. There should be something like that in the game which simulates a player losing morale and dropping his performance and coming and talking to you. Right now, though we have a morale system in place, I don't know how much it affects the match performance.
- Ability to tell a player that he's impressed you in training. Right now, I can only tell a player that he needs to put in more effort in training.
- Ability to talk to your staff (to get them to like you and make you favoured personnel).