Alrighty thenHi guys! This is my last ever story on FM Scout, if i end this i will leave the site, and i love being on the site, so i wont end it. I decided to throw myself in to the deep end and try a Lower League Management challenge. I liked the look of a few teams but this most definitely was the right choice team. I promise that this story will last for more than ten seasons.
My Targets + GuidelinesMy Aims:
- To reach the Football League
- To reach the Premier League
- To build a 10k+ capacity stadium
- To build a 50k+ capacity stadium
- To build a 100k+ capacity stadium
- To sign at least 1 Ex premier league player or current premier league player
- To sign at least 3 Ex premier league player or current premier league player
- To sign at least 5 Ex premier league player or current premier league player
- To lift the FA Cup trophy
- To lift the Premier League trophy
- To be crowned champions of Europe
- To become the best team in the world
- To win fifty trophies
- To enter the Hall of Fame
- To top the manager Hall of Fame
- After 10 seasons with club try to take charge of favorite club.
- Players purchased must have played in Britain/Ireland for at least one season(unless they are U-18s)
- Staff must be British/Irish unless they have been at a British or Irish team for over 2 years
- Players must have played for the club for at least five seasons before being eligible for captaincy
Who am I?
For this story I will be the better brother, Noel Gallagher who is known for being the older brother, and one member arguably one of the best British band ever Oasis. One of the most famous singer-songwriters in history has decided to try his hand at football management. His dream is to manage his lifelong supported team Manchester City. His choice to take the job at Boston United has been confirmed and he is expected to start the job on the new week.
I hope you will all enjoy this story and all comments will be happily accepted.