FMRTE has been available since FM 2008 and we have seen it evolve greatly since then. It is mostly known as a popular save game editor that lets you change finances, stadiums, kits, players, heal injuries, contracts and lots more with ease, while the game is loaded.
Updated: Mar 2011 - v4.4.0
Released: 24 Oct 2010 - v4.0.101
This version is compatible with:
STEAM Version with Patch 11.1 or Patch 11.1.1 or Patch 11.2.1 or Patch 11.3
DVD Version with Patch 11.1 or Patch 11.1.1 or Patch 11.2.1 or Patch 11.3
Direct2Drive Version with Patch 11.1 or Patch 11.1.1
.NET FRAMEWORK 4.0
If you don't know if you have .NET Framework 4.0 installed please download FMRTE installer version, or run the application "NET-Detector" that is inside FMRTE Folder, it will check if you need to install .NET 4.0 or not.
Official Patch 11.1
To use this version of FMRTE you must have your game updated at least with the 11.1 Patch.
Want to see more screenshots?
- Need more?
Latest version 4.0.115 does not work with FM 2011 DEMO. It works only with the STEAM and DVD version of FM, other Digital Download versions are not supported.
Some changes are not visible until you continue your game for a few days.
FMRTE may have bugs that can crash your game, use it at your own risk, and make sure you backup your savegame!
PLEASE if you see any weird attribute, DO NOT CHANGE IT, and let the developer know here. This is where you should report any other bugs as well.
Editing Players/Staff names:
- If a player name has for example 8 letters, you can only type a name that has at max 8 letters too!
- If you edit a player/staff name, there is a huge possibility that all (or some) players that have that name will be changed as well.
- If you want to type a bigger name, you can do it, by first changing the player/staff name with the old method, and then edit the new name to the one you want.
- Clubs and stadiums names - Unfortunately this is not possible as FM will reload clubs and stadiums names from the game database the next time you load your savegame, so editing those items names is useless.
F4 - Load game data
F3 - Sets focus on Search textbox, so you dont need to select the search textbox to search for players
F5 or CTRL+R - Reloads the FMRTE current screen (same as click refresh button)
CTRL+S - Saves FMRTE current screen (same as pressing the Save button)
CTRL+F - Opens FMRTE Search Filter Window
CTRL+M - Opens FMRTE Mass Edit Window
CTRL+SHIFT+W - Closes all tabs
CTRL+NUMBER - Adds a new tab with the gamer club, if are playing with two managers, you can use CTRL+1 and CTRL+2
This application is created by Ruci and this is his official site.
SPECIAL THANKS: To all users that have helped this project with donations!! And to all other users that helped with suggestions and bug reports.
4.1.2 to 4.3.0
- Changed the way versions are numbered, now the minor version number will match the latest game patch
- Added support for 11.3 Patch STEAM and DVD version
- Fixed some bugs in players freezer, that was causing, in some cases FMRTE to load attributes on wrong players
- Removed DeskMetrics analytics system
- Fixed a bug that was causing FMRTE to "corrupt" some values like wages, player value etc, this was affecting users that changed wages to montly/yearly in FMRTE settings
- Fixed a bug with Players that have player and staff attributes, now fitness/jadeness can be edited without problems
- Fixed a bug in clubs players list that was preventing FMRTE to show players with player/staff attributes
- Fixed a bug thas was causing FMRTE to forget some settings
4.1.0 to 4.1.2
- Fixed a bug in Clubs Information screen that was causing FMRTE to hide "Manager Status" (11.2.1 only)
- Fixed some minor bugs on user interface
- Fixed a bug with Human Managers (11.2.1 only)
- Fixed some minor bugs
- Improved the Freeze feature, now you can choose if you want FMRTE to allow your player attribute to grow, you can also, select attributes that you don't want FMRTE to freeze
- Added 4 new buttons in players search results (Select All, Deselect All, Export to CSV, Export to XML)
- Added a new position named "Wide Midfielder" in "General Ranking"
- Added some new progressbars to let the user know what FMRTE is doing when it freezes (like when you load the game data)
- Added some missing attributes (Clubs Corporate facilities, youth recruitment) in Search and Mass Edit windows..
- Added match preparation to nations (tested only on 11.2.1)
- Added stadiums built date
- Added an option in FMRTE Settings, that allows you to choose if you want to see wages per week,month or year
4.0.120 to 4.1.0
- Added support for the 11.2.1 Patch (users with 11.2.0 must install the hotfix patch)
4.0.117 to 4.0.120
- Added support for Football Manager 2011 Digital Download (tested with Direct 2 Drive) thanks to Devis
- Fixed a bug in Loan Contracts, the agreed price wasn't working
- Fixed a bug in Players, Days in Current Country
- Fixed a bug in Swap Staff feature
- Fixed a bug in the Mass Edit feature, FMRTE wasn't saving some staff options
- Fixed a bug in the Mass Edit feature, Staff Personality attributes wasn't working
- Added support for increment/decrement attributes in Presets, now you can create a preset to increment/decrement the actual value of some attribute, instead of changing it to a fixed value. To use this, you just need to type the '+' or '-' sign, for ex, to increment 10 to some attribute you just need to type +10
- Improved Mass Edit increment/decrement attributes feature, in mass edit it was already possible to use this, but only for some attributes, now you can do it for almost every attribute, like Players/Staff ages, intcaps, CA,PA.
4.0.114 to 4.0.117
- Fixed a bug in the swap staff feature that could cause FM to crash
- Fixed some minor bugs
- Added support for 11.1.1 Patch
4.0.111 to 4.0.114
- Fixed a bug that affected Windows XP users, where it was difficult to see the tick in checkboxes
- Fixed injuries now they are editable again...
- Fixed a bug in clubs kits and colours, FM 2011 has some new kits images that were missing in FMRTE
- Fixed some other bugs...
- Fixed "System.OutOfMemoryException" bug, reported here - This bug was causing huge memory usage
- Improved shortlists loading time
- Improved switching tabs speed
- Improved game version detection
- Added nations Agreements
- Added to nations, Nations Treated As UE
- Added to nations: Euro Coefficients
- Swap Players is now possible again (use it with caution)
- Clubs/Nations badges are visible again
- Clubs Debts are now editable
4.0.105 to 4.0.111
- Fixed Current Screen bug, now mini FMRTE should be working
- Disabled some features that are not working properly yet
- Added support for the full version of the game, with the 11.1 Patch
- Works with the STEAM and DVD version of FM for now
4.0.102 to 4.0.105
- Added some unhappiness motives
- Added a new feature that allows you to edit Clubs Match Preparation
- Added Agents relations
- Editing Competitions is now possible (you can edit reputation and the standings)
- Editing Future Transfers/Transfers proposals is now possible
- Edit players retirement is now possible
4.0.101 to 4.0.102
- Fixed some bugs in Players Contract that was causing FM to crash (INSPIRE BUTTON BUG)
- Players unhappiness motives now works in a different way. Now its not possible to give unhappiness motives to a player if he doesn't have any motive. We can only edit the motives that he had (change the motive, start and end dates).
Players unhappiness motives will appear as "Unknown XX" where XX is a number, until the developer figures out all motives numbers.
- Changed the way FMRTE shows players bonus
- Added Players Agents