Based on the original skin, Elegance 16, by OzO @ FMEurope, this heavily modified skin introduces features such as backgrounds that recolour based on team/competition colours, perspective and minimalist style tactical pitches, fixes to the original skins bugs as well as new player and club overview screens courtesy of Vitrex, a whole bunch of original content and much more.
Try it now, you won't regret it!!!
Released: 13 Dec 2016
Updated: 20 Dec 2016
Blak v1.1 FM17 Skin Preview
How to install the Blak skin to FM17
- Download the .rar archive and use a tool such as 7-zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for MacOSX to extract its contents.
- Move the extracted folder "Blak" to your skins folder:
\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017\skins\
- Run Football Manager 2017 and go to Preferences > Interface.
You should see "Blak” as an option in the skin drop down of the General options section.
Hit the Confirm button.
CHANGELOG20/12/16 - v1.1
- Titlebar image changed to reflect the kit type of each team rather than having the Vitrex stripes.
- Modified Club Overview Panel to display all image panels in the top four central panels for cleanliness
- Modified competition news panel background from white to dark grey to keep in line with design spec
- Changed all competition news panel text to light grey and SkyBoldFont for headers and white default font for body text
- DF11 profile pic mod added (in Blak Mods folder, you must copy and overwrite any panels in the player folder)
- Background images added to DF11 panels to make regens look in the same style
- New prematch lineups panel
- Commentary bar text changed to SkyBoldFont and made permanently grey instead of taking the teams second colour
- Emil Debski for the original player, club, nation and staff overview panels, World Map locator, the signature font and the BBC news panel and for inspiration.
- Flut for basic panel layout for new prematch lineups
- OzO for the base skin, Elegance 16, that I worked from.
- Bantams for basic main menu layout.
- wkdsoul for some coding help.
- michaeltmurray for some coding help also.
Even though I had the background selector I was getting some crash dumps caused during loading a game from the main menu. If you loaded another skin, loaded the game then loaded Blak again the backgrounds would work and caused no issues during play. However, due to the crash dumps caused I decided it was prudent to remove it