What is included?Leagues:
- BH Telecom Premier League
- First League BIH [First League Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, First League Republic of Srpska]
- Second League BIH [Second League Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (South, North, West, Center), Second League Republic of Srpska (East, West)]
- First Entity Leagues [7 subdivison for FBIH and 4 subdivision for RS]
- Second Entity Leagues [4 subdivision for FBIH and 6 subdivision for RS]
- Third Entity Leagues [1 subdivison for FBIH and 6 subdivision for RS]
- Four Entity Leagues [Just one subdivision for RS, clubs placed in two gruops, all clubs from Republic of Srpska]
- National Cup of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Entity Cups (Cup Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina and Cup Republic of Srpska)
- Regional Cups (8 Regional Cups for clubs from Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Step 1Extract the downloaded file using 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac.
You'll get a folder including 2 other folders and 4 files. Move the BIH Data UpDate.dbc file to your editor data folder:
Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2015 > editor data
Important: Create the "editor data" folder if it doesn't exist.
Notice: There may be two "Sports Interactive" folders in your Documents library. If this is the case then put it in the one which has your saved games inside.
Step 2Start a new career game (won't work with classic mode).
A little pop-up window will come up that says there is X enabled editor files. Select "Custom" from the editor data drop down menu and choose the databases you wish to load in your new save.
CreditsThanks to everyone who helped in the making of this database:
- Kenan Mudrov
- Edvin Rastoder
- Mirsad Kovačević
- Nemanja Babić
- Damir Ramić
- Belmin Babić
- Matija Prgić
- Rismet Ćakić
- Semir Mujić
- Emir Salihagić