First release: 9 December 2017
Last updated: 8 April 2018
FA Cup, FA Trophy redone to include Preliminary & Qualifying rounds, Correct dates & prize money added, FA Trophy & FA Vase finals on the same day like in real life, FA Vase Final 1pm, FA Trophy Final 4pm.
FA Vase added.
Northern, Southern & Isthmian League Cups added, Small amount of prize money added.
Promotion & Relegation added all the way down to Level 10, Small amount of prize money added for the top 3 teams in Level 7-10
Level 9 & 10 Cups added, Small amount of prize money added for teams reaching semi-final & Final.
Regional boundaries added to try to keep teams in the correct regional divisions.
Awards added all the way down to Level 10 Leagues.
Changed season end date as some League's were still being played into the middle of June.
Changed Champions Cup Name to UEFA Champions League.
Changed Euro Cup name to UEFA Europa League.
Changed Euro Super Cup name to UEFA Super Cup.
Changed Club World Championship name to World Club Cup.
Playoffs added to North West Counties League Division 1.
Playoffs added to Northern Counties East League Division 1.
3 points reduction to molesey from Isthmian League Division 1 South.
6 points reduction to shorham from Isthmian League Division 1 South.
1 point reduction to ely city from Eastern Counties League Premier Division.
1point reduction to wivenhoe town from Eastern Counties League Premier Division.
6 points reduction to bolsover from Northern Counties East League Division 1.
3 points reduction to witheridge from South West Peninsula League Premier Division.
3 points reduction to bemerton heath from Wessex League Premier Division.
1 point reduction to portishead town from Western League Division 1.
Attendances based on current real life average attendances apart from combined counties league premier division/1 & west midlands league as I could not find any data for these leagues.
How to unlock the Danish Lower Leagues on FM181) Download the "EnglishLevel10DataUpdates.fmf" file.
2) Drag the file into your "Editor Data" folder. located at \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\editor data. If this folder doesn't exist, create it.
3) Open Football Manager 2018 and start a new career, In the top right of the screen, under "Database", make sure "English Level 10 & Data Updates" is selected.
4) Click "Advanced Setup" in the bottom right.
5) Once the database has loaded, click "Add/Remove League", then tick "England". The league will then be playable.
- It is highly recommended to tick "Add Players to Playable Teams" under advanced options, as well as unticking "Do Not Add Key Staff". This will ensure the database is populated with players and staff at all teams.
- Playing with an advanced database is also recommended. To do this, on the league select screen, click the "Database" option in the top-right, under Approximate Player Count, then click "Advanced". Under "Nations", click the "Add" dropdown, select Europe and tick England. Tick all boxes that appear, the click OK.