FM 2019 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.4
Skin for FM 2019 regular career mode and widescreen (1920x1080).
This is the FLUTSKIN – Dark Version 1.4 for FM 2019.
This skin is compatible with cutout, DF11 and scope facepacks
This is the FlutSkin for FM19. I tried to keep it very similar to the last version of Flutskin for FM18. Thus, I will not present you all changes regarding the default skin for FM19. If you know FlutsKin for FM18 (version 2.1), you also know what you can find in this skin for FM19. If you don't know it yet, try it. I think you will not be disappointed.
The Skin pack includes:
1. “Round country flags”, “round continents logos” and default logos specially made in metallic style by brian-q from sourtitoutsi. Those graphics will be displayed in the title bar.
2. Background maps for confederations, also made by brian-q. Thank you brian by your great work and for your collaboration!!!
3. A pack with pitch textures for 3D match, edited by myself
4. A mod for regular sidebar (not hidden sidebar)
5. A mod for regular sidebar, coloured according the club colour
Once again, thanks to all FM fans (your suggestions keep me trying to make the skin better) and especially to all the fantastic FM skinners whose creativity contributes a lot to produce the FLUTSkin as it is today since FM 2013. Thank you all!!
Besides fixed reported bugs and also tweaks here and there, the major Changes of FlutSkin 1.4 are in:
- Pre match briefing panel
- Several inbox panels (e.g., some player reports, pre match briefing reminder, transfer person mini profile panel,…)
- Player overview panel (Flut club colour option as player picture background added; some small tweaks)
- New tactics squad view
- Match tactics
- Home manager panel tweaked (new biography tab included, “new” confidence board and “new” training panel)
- Scouting centre card tweaked
Besides fixed bugs and tweaks here and there, the major Changes in FlutSkin dark 1.3 are in:
- Club overview panel (confidence information panel changed)
- Match team talk (new information included)
- Titlebar (manager change button included)
- Tactics panel ("new" pitch)
Major Changes in FlutSkin dark 1.2
- Training overview panel (new panels added)
- Tactics panel (now including the player pics)
- Transparent sidebar
- Non player comparison (adjusted for DF11)
The main changes in 1.1 are:
- Match full preview (save buttons included)
- Inbox press conference panels
- Drop down arrow in the titlebar included (in the left, near the picture)
- Many tweaks in inbox panels and some other tweaks in other panels
- Match preview panel (since some information in the tabbed regarding team analysis stop work after the SI updated, I have to cahnge it)
Changes in updated version.
- Bug regarding contract offer fixed
- Bug regarding the "inbox briefing reminder panel" fixed
- Files for no hidden (default) sidebar included (please read the read me file in order to know how install it)
Released: 16 december, 2018
A special thank you to PATRES10 from fmslovakia for the 2D default kits (especially tailor-made for FlutSkin).
As always FlutSkin is completely free to download and I hope you enjoy it. However, if you want, you can reward my work donating whatever amount you wish. Any small amount is really appreciated.
You can do so by clicking the button down below:
This skin was made to work properly in 1920x1080 (1080p) full screen mode, sidebar icons only. As a result, some panels won’t work properly in other resolutions (and also in 1920x1080 windowed mode).
In this pack I included a read me file in order to install the skin, the pitch textures addon and the regular and coloured sidebar. I also included a TUTORIAL PDF with instructions regarding the structure of your Graphics folder in order to view the citypics, the kits and the competition logos in player details and in title bar.
You can download the 2D kits - SEASON 2018/19 - for displayed in player overview panel and titlebar HERE
You also can download the citypics (and much more…) in the Backgrounds Superpack made by DAZS8 and VULRAK (with some contribution from myself and other FM Fans), HERE
If you want to download the citypics only, DAZS8 released the updated pack HERE
How to add Flut Skin in FM19Download and extract the .rar file (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).
Place the "fm2019flutskin_dark" folder here:
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\skins
- Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.
- Start FM19 and go to Preferences screen and then into the Interface tab.
- You should see FM 2019 Flut Skin dark - Version 1.4 as an option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
- Hit the Confirm button.
Please note this skin is provided as is. It has nothing to do with Sports Interactive or SEGA and won't be supported by them.