To update you will need to close the game down and re-launch for it to update. If this does not work for you or you feel it has not updated you will need to restart Steam.
Even if that doesn't do the trick, then verify the game cache will.
Message by Sports Interactive:
On behalf of all of Sports Interactive, we hope you enjoy this hotfix and have plenty of time to play Football Manager 2015 over the forthcoming holiday period. And none of your games get cancelled due to snow!
Released: 17 December 2014
As with all hot-fix updates:
- It is save game compatible allowing you to continue your current save game.
- There are no database changes, if you start a new game the database number will be 15.0.0.
List of changesYou'll find complete changelog below.
- All custom .fmf files can now be distributed via Steam Workshop
- Fixed 3D kits not displaying in the match viewer
- Fixed various light skin issues in the match screen
- Fixed player duty not being listed on Make Quick Sub dialog
- Fixed rare cases of inbox failing to update properly
- Fixed 'Take Screenshot' shortcut
- Fixed rare instance of Belgian league fixtures not being scheduled
- Fixed rare instance of Copa Libertadores not being scheduled
- Fixed ability to fine players multiple times
- Fixed cases of players not travelling for international games
- Fixed 'Edit Club Contract' check boxes
If you have any issues following the update, or if you think you've spotted a bug, please report it on the official Sports Interactive Bugs Forum.