This update is aimed mainly at improving the stability. There are also a few other fixes included which are detailed in the list of changes below.
Released: 13 November 2018
As usual the update is save game compatible, so you don't have to start a new save game. Unless you want to have the fixes to competitions.
To update you will need to close down Football Manager 2019 (or Football Manager Touch 2019) and re-launch for it to update. If this does not work for you or you feel it has not updated you will need to restart Steam.
Even if that doesn't do the trick, then verify the game cache will.
19.1.3 List of Changes
- Number of stability fixes with the game
- Fixed rare issue where user could get stuck when processing
- Enabled ability to have the FM18 Editor and FM19 Editor open at the same time
- Removal of unexplained error messages appearing when loading data into FM19 Editor
- Fixed rare issue where conversation string wasn't available when trying to offer playing improved wages to stay at club
- In Greece clubs now retain their points after the league split (new games only)
- Improve fixture congestion for Norwegian clubs (new games only)
- Users should no longer be prevented from posting highlights to YouTube
- Danish Second Division clubs now start game in DB set Groups (new games only)
If you encounter any issues please do take the time to raise them via the FM2019 bugs official forum.