It has wingers who attack, a MC, two AMCs on attack duty, and an advanced forward. The front three should be your best players, as a lot are riding on those.
Probably the AMCs are most important, especially one good long shot, technique, decisions and composure.
In certain variations, 1 of the 2 AMCs is sort of a 2nd striker like Beek or Ilicic, while the other is a playmaker and will get more assists.
A CB with the "tries long passes" trait is a bonus for the AF.
5 attackers and 3 on support with pass into space and attacking mentality. Every time defenders and DLP are on the ball, they will look for those 5 attackers.
Goals are scored from crosses from the wing backs / wingers 50% and via through balls from AMCs and sometimes MC 50%.
The 3 up front press hard, you'll see goals come from opposition mistakes from that pressing. However, you can get more yellow cards because of that.
So a squad with big depth is recommended. Well worth it though.
Reminds of RB Salzburg playing style.
What's included in the FIRE & WATER Bundle of FM20 TacticsYou will find 15 variations of Fire & Water Tactics inside this bundle. They all apply to the 20.4 Match Engine version.
- FM20.4.1FIRE & WATER 23212 P104 EC
- FM20.4.0FIRE AND WATER 41212 WIDE DIAMOND P102 ALL CUPS
- FM20.4.0FIRE AND WATER 41320 P102 EC FA
- FM20.4.0FIRE AND WATER 4132 P103 EC FA
- FM20.4.0FIRE AND WATER 4231 P101 EC FA
- FM20.4.0FIRE AND WATER 4231 P103 EC
- FM20.4.0FIRE AND WATER 4312 P102 FA
- FM20.4.0FIRE AND WATER 4321 OXFORD P101 EC CC
- FM20.4.0FIRE AND WATER P106 ALL CUPS
- FM20.4.0FIRE AND WATER 442 P102 CC
- FM20.4.0FIRE AND WATER 451 P102 EC CC
- FM20.4.0FIRE AND WATER 4321 ASYMMETRIC P101 CC
- FM20.4.1FIRE ANS WATER VOL 2 4321 OXFORD P103 EC
- FM20.4.1FIRE AND WATER VOL 2 4321 OXFORD P105 EC
- FM20.4.1FIRE AND WATER VOL 2 4312 P101 EC
Fire & Water should be suitable to sub top teams, as a good attacking option.
Check out Jamie's test with West Ham in the video below.
CreditsMost of the text above is written by Rober and RDF Tactics. They are the driving force behind our effort to bring you Knap Tactics in a way that does justice to his work.
At the same time we aim to making it easier for the community to familiarize with all the different variations and the relevant sets, because keeping up with his creations and figuring out all the what / where / why can be overwhelming.
Thanks to Knap for the kind permission to share his work on FM Scout.