FME - Zealand by FMEnhanced
- Fixed the currently known issues causes by the FM Update
- Match Panels should not longer reset
SKIN FEATURESZealand Tutorials
- Within the many sections of the game, users have access to several Zealand tutorials. When a relevant tutorial is available, a discreet YouTube icon will appear in the title bar. Clicking the icon will open the video tutorial in your default web browser.
- In addition to the in-game tutorials, within the Zealand menu you will find several links to all of his online social platforms.
- Users are able to simulate matches to save time. On the "Team Selection" screen on any match day, a "Simulate Match" icon will appear in the title bar. Simulating a match will produce a 'Post Match Overview' highlighting the Score, Match Stats and Player Ratings.
- The skin removes the purple elements within the sidebar, as well as the pink accents and has replaced them with dark grey/black and blue. The theme better reflects the primary colours of the selected team with redesigned background graphics and accents within news articles.
- Player profiles have been enhanced with selector panels, tabs and dynamic information which changes with context.
- All of the important player information is neatly presented beside a much larger picture of the player.
- You will always have the option to scout a player from their profile page and doing so presents a considerable amount of their scout report. Pros & Cons, Scout Summary and dynamic Transfer Information is all readily available once a scout report is submitted.
- An information rich tabbed panel houses most of the important information required when dealing with players.
- The 'Touchline Tablet' has been modified to show show greater information and utilizes more of the on-screen space with greater responsiveness and additional panels. An "Analysis" tab has been added for quick and easy access to all of your important match stats.
Scout Card Attributes
- Player Attributes, Analysis Polygons and Comparison Stars have been added to Scout Cards, as well as a Medical Overview.
- The inbox panel has been tweaked for aesthetic purposes. The search field and option button at the top have been better aligned and colour strips have been added to messages that may require interaction.
Player Position Colours
- Player lines (Goalkeeper, Defence, Defensive Midfield, Midfield, Attacking Midfield & Forwards) have been given specific higher contrast colour coding to better distinguish between player lines within the tactics menu and squad tables.
- The default "Selection Info" view has been updated to display more player information.
- FME - Zealand works with all resolutions as any good skin should.
- Instead of designing for high res screens, I took the longer and more tedious approach of designing a responsive skin that adapts with screen size. This is especially helpful for players with smaller screens and those who play in windowed mode.
How to use the FME - Zealand skin on FM22Move the downloaded .fmf file to your skins folders, by default located at:
> Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2022 > skins >
Go to preferences in-game, select the skin and hit Confirm.
- The Touchline Tablet no longer resets to default after adjusting the size.
- Data Hub polygon colours no longer clash.
- Attribute colours have been updated.
- The Processing Panel now floats instead of being glued to the top.