The FMInside Update has returned now for Football Manager 2018 and it will improve and enhance the official database!
This is the last Football Manager 2018 2017/2018 update we will share with you. No, this will not mean this update will not updated anymore… This means the next update we will create, will be focusing on the 2018/2019 season, with updated leagues and updates teams.
What can you expect in this update:
- All transfers updated to May 25 2018
- All Managerial changes updated
- Corrected kit colours
- Corrected captains
- Corrected club names
- Corrected league names
- And many many more.
HOW TO INSTALL THE FMINSIDE DATA UPDATE
- Download the update by clicking the download button.
- Move the .fmf file to the following location:
- Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2018/editor data/
- If the editor data folder doesn’t exist you can create it yourself.
- Open FM2018 and start a new career and select the 18.3 database.
- After selecting your database make sure the FMInside Data Update is selected.
- Pick your nations, pick your leagues and start the game!
*IMPORTANT! Make sure to delete older versions of the update from the editor data folder. The update will be corrupted if you do not delete the old files.
Be aware that using multiple Data Updates simultaneously could result in unexpected errors, corrupted data and crashes.