FMInside Data Update V1512
All major transfers up to December 15th 2017 have been updated and have been added to the game.
- Fixed Allardyce out of retirement
- Dodo > Shakhtar Donetsk
- Bosz sacked by Dortmund
- And many more!
General changes you will find in all FMInside Data Updates:
- From the big leagues, to the small leagues; we update transfers!
- New contracts, wage changes
- Managerial changes from leagues all around the world
- Nationality changes
- Added missing staff, missing managers and missing players
- Added stadiums, removed old stadiums
- Updated stadium names and capacities
- Corrected captains & vice-captains
- Updated kit and club colors
HOW TO INSTALL THE FMINSIDE DATA UPDATE
Download the update by clicking the download button.
Move the .fmf file to the following location:
Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2018/editor data/
If the editor data folder doesn’t exist you can create it yourself.
Open FM2018 and start a new career.
When selecting your database make sure the FMInside Data Update is selected.
*IMPORTANT! Make sure to delete older versions of the update from the editor data folder. The update will be corrupted if you do not delete the old files.
Be aware that using multiple Data Updates simultaneously could result in unexpected errors, corrupted data and crashes.