FMInside is going next level with our latest update! Forget the 2017/2018 season because this is update gets you ready for the 2018/2019 season! We have completely overhauled the games database and created the first full compatible data update for the coming 2018/2019 season.
LAST UPDATE: October 15th 2018 – Final version
This is it! The final version of our FM18 transfer update! For months did we post new versions of the Football Manager 2018 Transfer Update and now publish one last update for FM18.
What is in the final version of our Football Manager 2018 transfer update?
- Promotion and relegation for every playable league in FM18
- Updated the Champions League & Europa League starting lists
- All transfers up until 15/10 2018 (including Bakary Sako to West Brom)
- Thierry Henry > AS Monaco and other managerial changes
- Captain changes / updates
- Kit colors updated
- Added, merged & deleted old clubs
- And many more!
HOW TO INSTALL THE FMINSIDE DATA UPDATE
- Download the update by clicking the download button.
- Move the .fmf file to the following location:
- Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2018/editor data/
- If the editor data folder doesn’t exist you can create it yourself.
- Open FM2018 and start a new career and select the 18.3 database.
- After selecting your database make sure the FMInside Data Update is selected.
- Pick your nations, pick your leagues and start the game!
*IMPORTANT! Make sure to delete older versions of the update from the editor data folder. The update will be corrupted if you do not delete the old files.
Be aware that using multiple Data Updates simultaneously could result in unexpected errors, corrupted data and crashes.