As you know, there is NO official data update by Sports Interactive for the summer transfer window. That always comes with the new game release (FM19 in this case). But naturally, you can't wait that long to manage your favorite club with the latest signings they completed.
This gap created an opportunity for pre-game editor veterans to work on unofficial data updates that people can use to reignite the itch for Football Manager while waiting for the next iteration in the series.
The question is which unofficial data update is the best. For many years we have backed pr0's data packs to be the best, as in the most detailed and consistently updated. A quality data update mainly takes a lot of time, but it also requires passion and devotion. And of course it needs to be actively supported by the FM community.
We are delighted to present to you the FMTU project. FMTU stands for Football Manager Transfer Update.
- It's the most advanced online platform you can use to
- submit the most detailed data edits possible, while keeping everything to the point.
- Transfer wizard makes submitting changes a breeze; easier than the pre-game editor.
- Anyone can contribute missing changes in this community driven effort.
- The downloadable database is repacked every day.
- The project is led and supervised by pr0 and his team.
FMTU launched in late November 2017 in beta stage and is now ready to be embraced by the community. Enter fmtransferupdate.com, create a free account and start adding your data edits.Give FM18 another spin and try a new challenge for a save game, having the latest real world transfers of summer 2018 in it.
Hundreds of changes are added every day and, as a member there, you can download new version every day. More new features are in the works, aiming to further enhance user experience and usability.
Here are some preview screenshots from fmtransferupdate.com.
For fmscout users, pr0 bundles the latest FMTU data update alongside his custom data edits twice a month.