Post your suggestions and feel free to tell me your ideas either on this forum or in the comments below.
Released: 10 February - v 1.3
What's included in a nutshell
- Transfers submitted to FMTU,
- Cypriot Leagues & Cups,
- Greek National C Division,
- Indian Super League,
- Promotions-Relegations in Scadinavian leagues,
- Real Life Agents,
- 11 new wonderkids.
- Transfers from all around the world from the very best leagues to the small ones
- Contract changes to reflect corrected wages
- Managerial changes
- Passed away players / staff are removed from database
- Corrected squad numbers
- In some cases adjusted personal attributes such as height and weight
- Added favorite clubs, favourite staffs and so
- Nationality changes
- Chairman changes - Newly created chairmen take the place of the ones who left
- Added affiliations between clubs
- New people created that are not in the game, and are not wonderkids
- Stadium removals
- Corrected captains
- Players who were injured, corrected injury dates
- Players who were injured, but mistakenly not added to the game
- New young players created, who will become world class players in the future
- In some cases adjusted CA/PA abilities of players under 21, and set wonderkids
Current Ability / Potential Ability Changes
- Adjusted stats and current ability attributes
- Adjusted potential ability
Yes, the CA/PA file is a new file beside the others. If you don't want this file, simply don't choose it when you start a new game.
How to install this data update to FM 2018
- Extract the downloaded .zip file.
- Move the extracted .fmf updates you want to the following location:
Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2018 / editor data
Create the "editor data" folder if it doesn't exist.
- Open FM 2018 and start a new save-game with your selected databases of choice.
In case you have more editor data files:
When setting up a new game, do not have any other data update files ticked on your Editor Data Files screen except this one.
Choose only my files if you are not sure about the changes in every file. Many files together from different creators can cause crashes to the game, duplicates and other problems. Avoid using files from different creators.
Please consider donatingFor my work I don't get any reward, only thanks. If you want to say thanks in another manner by donating, I can accept any offers in my PayPal account: [email protected]
CreditsThese FM18 Data Packs are created by pr0 and other contributors on the FM Transfer Update community.
Make sure to visit the brand new website dedicated to Football Manager Data Packs: FMTU.