2015 was marked by several important milestones for us. Here are some highlights:
- Major site revamp for a fully responsive experience (March)
- Removed offers from GS15 completely (March)
- Revived and refined the FM Scouting Platform (April)
- Introduced the FM Club Finder area (May)
- Got partnered with Twitch and rose to the top of all strictly-FM streamers (May)
- Created the only Twitch team of active FM streamers (June)
- Released the most unique Footbe Logos (June)
- Released FMScout Framework as open-source on github (August)
- Unified our FM pages on Facebook in one (October)
- Our FM15 Wonderkids article topped the annual popularity charts around the scene (November)
- Revived our YouTube channel and put together a solid team of content authors (December)
While there are achievements to be proud of in that list, my goal for the new year remains the same; to keep creating new content and offering more value to the Football Manager community.
THANK YOU for supporting us this past year. I hope you enjoy a very special holiday with your family and loved ones. Looking forward to a fun and creative 2016.