- Meiji Yasuda J1 League
- Meiji Yasuda J2 League
- Meiji Yasuda J3 League (expands until 2022 to 22 teams)
- Japan Football League
- Emperor's Cup
- YBC Levain Cup
- Xerox Super Cup
- Suruga Bank Championship
- DAZN New Year Cup
- J. League Asia Challenge
- Toyota Premier Cup
- Chibagin Cup
- Ibaraki Football Festival
- Saitama City Cup
Clubs & Players
- Squads have been updated to the end of the 2017 summer transfer window.
- Players and staff members of J1 & J2 League clubs have been set with researched attributes.
- Players and staff members of have been set with accurate cosmetic, historical and personal details.
- Club logos for teams in J1, J2, J3 and JFL.
- Real attendance and season ticket figures for teams in J1 through JFL. Real media outlets and major player agents have been added.
- More than 1000 under-18 players, high school players, university players and youth staff have been added with accurate personal details, positions and ratings. Some youth players also have select attributes set based on their strengths and weaknesses.
- Realistic finances have been implemented using financial records provided by clubs. Numbers have been scaled as accurately as possible to how FM calculates expenses.
How to unlock the Japanase football pyramid in FM 20181) Download the .zip file and extract it.
2) Put the graphics folder into \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018 folder.
3) Put the editor data folder into \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018 as well.
3) Put the japan.lnc file (inside "japan" folder) into \Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2018\data\database\db\18XX (newest version)\lnc folder.
4) Start the game.
5) Reload your skin to get the graphics to work correctly.
6) Start a new save in Japan with the database enabled/selected.