Accrington, Forest Green, and Walsall in Premier League?
Bayern, Borussia Dortmund in Bundesliga 3.
Juventus, Inter, and Napoli in Serie C?
Dunkerque, Toulon, and Chambly in Ligue 1?
Extremadura, Mirandes, and other smaller clubs in La Liga?
In this scenario, top world clubs are relegated to much lower leagues. In their place, much smaller clubs found themselves in the top flight.
Will you support New Football Order, and start a game with one of the small clubs? Or would you rather take over one of the clubs like PSG, Barcelona, Manchester United, and will do whatever you can to bring the club back to the top tier as soon as possible?
- All Clubs from Premier League moved to Sky Bet League 2
All Clubs from Championship moved to Sky Bet League 1
All Clubs from Serie A moved to Serie C
All Clubs from Serie C moved to Serie A etc.
Those changes are made for leagues from top nations: England, Germany, Spain, Italy, and France.
- Countries youth reputation and rank changed
- Club youth search level, facilities, reputation changed
- Financial tweaks:
a) Budgets upgraded
b) Different type of Sugar Daddy added
c) Changes in ticket prices, season passes, etc.
- Boost for many European nations, and also as well for South American, Asian, and African countries.
How to install New Football Order Redemption Arc FM 20 Database?
Put the "New Football Order Redemption Arc FM 20 Database.fmf" file in: "Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\editor data"
Then when you're starting a new game make sure that this file is "ticked". It works perfectly with Football Manager 20.4 update.
Starting new game tick those league tiers:
England: Premier League, Championship, League 1, League 2
Germany: Bundesliga, Bundesliga 2., Bundesliga 3.
France: Ligue 1, Ligue 2, Ligue National
Spain: La Liga, Segunda Division
Italy: Serie A, Serie B, Serie C
Additional tips & tricks:
1. Add a few languages to your manager's resume, make him multilingual even if it might look unrealistic to know Japanese, and Portuguese, or Zulu.
2. When you will be deciding which league to play tick all neighboring countries.
3. Make sure to tick some Asian countries as well, for example South Korea.
Then add at least one country from South America, for example Chile.
4. As for big countries like Brazil or Argentina, that's your decision to make if you need to pick one of them, but even if you don't tick them at all you will still see regens from those countries in the game.
5. European countries that you should be interested to additionally pick if you want to have more quality regens: Poland, Czech, Norway, Ukraine, Sweden, Croatia, Denmark, Austria, Greece, Serbia