The format of the OFC Champions League is modified and expanded to mirror the UEFA Champions League with qualifying, playoff rounds, a group stage of 32 teams and knockout rounds.
All league winners in the continent qualify for this competition. The qualification places are sorted based on the divisions’ reputation. Leagues with higher reputation have more than one club qualify (best placed teams). The winner of this competition qualifies automatically for the next year’s group stage. The prize money is significantly increased to minimize the difference with European competitions.
Pacific Cup of Champions
A friendly super cup where the winner of the OFC Champions League faces one winner from random leagues of nations besides the Pacific Ocean (USA, Japan, South Korea, etc…) which is held at Hawaii in August every year.
Notes : -
- The qualification places are sorted based on the divisions’ reputation in the default database. The reputation changes every year by default so theoretically, leagues ranking are dynamic which means the qualification places of a nation could be changed each year.
- However, after years of test simulation in game, I’ve noticed that the leagues’ and cups’ reputation in the continent remains unchanged whereas in Europe where I’ve not edited the leagues’ reputation, the divisons’ and cups’ reputation change each year.
- This is a known issue that has been reported a few times before in the previous FMs and I’ve considered it as a bug.
Enjoy the custom files and your feedbacks are much appreciated.
1. Download the file and extract the compressed file
2. Move all the .fmf files to the editor data folder
By default : C:\Users\user\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\editor data
3. Launch Football Manager 2020
4. In the custom database option, select “NBL Continental Comps - Oceania”
5. Start the game and enjoy!