Released: 4 December 2016
Sky Sports 2 Skin Features
- Hidden Sidebar option - copy across the panels folder from Hidden Sidebar folder in _skin_options_ folder (make a back-up of client object browser and sidebar menu panels if you wish to revert back to the standard sidebar options in future)
- High Sidebar option (titlebar shifts to the right) - within client_object folder in panels just rename this clearly labeled option client object browser
- TV logo selector in-match
- Background selector (stable)
- Instant result button
Sky Sports 2 Skin Preview
Sky Sports 2 - Download LinksChoose your preferred version below:
- High res version, optimal at 1920x1080, zoomed 125%
(same link as the red "download now" button)
- Low res version 1366x768
How to install the Sky Sports 2 Skin in FM17
- Download the .rar archive and use a tool such as 7-zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for MacOSX to extract its contents.
- Move the extracted folder "Sky Sports 2 (high res or small res)" to your skins folder:
\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017\skins\
- Run Football Manager 2017 and go to Preferences > Interface.
You should see "Sky Sports 2” as an option in the skin drop down of the General options section.
Hit the Confirm button.
- theBantams, Andromeda BLK '15-'17 for long-term inspiration and content
- Pikawa, CFM Skin '17 for content
- Wannabrewchup '17 for content
- Emil Debski, Vitrex '17 and his team for inspiration and content
- Flut '17 for content
- Gunzo, GZ skin '17 for content
- Sirwill, Clinched '16 for content
- Bluestillidie00 TCS '17 for content
- Artdektok '16 panel content
- Wkdsoul and the rest of the forum for contribution and inspiration
- And particular thanks to Ivan/Bossland (yacs2 '16) for contribution and inspiration and Michael Murray for content and forum contributions
Graphics: trophies, stadium, city, logos, kits and facepacks found on fmscout or sortitoutsi. Ivan's flags contained within skin download.