This skin is created by _Ben_ and shared here with his kind permission.
Statman skin changes
- Re-worked player profile personal details:
- Re-worked fitness area:
- A whole area for statistical analysis
- Re-worked attribute area:
- Re-worked Player Overview popup to match attribute showing on overview
- Added icons across panel to break up information for players and managers.
- Staff panels re-worked to show attributes in the same way as players.
- Competition panels re-worked
- Club Overview paged reworked
- Font and in-game screens use Champions League and Bundesliga panels from main game
- An overview of their headline stats - adaptable for keepers and outfield players.
- A breakdown, position by position, of their performances
Statman skin preview
Further Changes plannedI will endeavour to work on this as FM23 progresses and update this thread with other panels. Here is what I will be working on - some of which is already there in my own skin, just needing finalising and others will be brand new.
- In-match changes
- Staff profile popup
- Further quality of life changes
Please note this skin is provided as is. It has nothing to do with Sports Interactive or SEGA and won't be supported by them.
CreditsCredit to Wozzie for some of his match panels. At this stage - I've shipped this with them because I was aware of some issues when I'd removed them in the past and it left empty containers. I'm working through and figuring out what is actually used in game (one or two panels which I've recoded) and what is just left over and can be deleted from my own skin. The plan all along was to create, with inspiration, a skin rather than just re-hash other ideas, but, at present, this does borrow a lot from there.
Credit to wkdsoul and FMStag for their work around statistics and general skinning help and, also, huge credit to GIMN for all the background support, enthusiasm and critique, as well as a few lines of code here and there!