The Statman skin is built around the concept that you don't know everything about a player until you've actually got them at your club and, as such, has two completely separate panels for players at your club and players not at your club.
A huge number of changes, not limited to:
- Completely redesigned player profiles and popups with a completely new way to understand attributes, with only some attributes viewable and those that are, viewed as text strings. Do not fear though, once you've signed them, you can view key attributes for any area of the pitch as well as attributes in their norml way through the training pages. Furthermore, statistics can be viewed as a per90 metric, with corresponding ratings, a pizza chart or a take on the FBREF style metric charts.
- Completely redesigned staff profiles and popups.
- Club overview panels changed
- Team squad screen changed
- Competition panels changed
- Data hub panels expanded
- Match full time review panel redesigned
- Alternate home page
- Most panels within game changed to fit into theme
Statman skin preview
NOTE: Given that the attributes are now displayed via an image, they are somewhat hardcoded in English and, therefore, there will be no alterations to languages from now on. Apologies.
How to install the Statman skinSelect Statman from WinRAR (or whatever you use to download the file) and drop into your Skins folder, overwriting anything from before.
Please note this skin is provided as is. It has nothing to do with Sports Interactive or SEGA and won't be supported by them.