- No existing nations have been disabled.
- I took the disabled "Singh nation/region" and altered this to create the Tibet Nation.
- I did not create new clubs, I have changed the clubs from the "Chinese Amateur clubs Division" to become Tibetan clubs; so some Tibetan clubs have Chinese logos.
- For a unknown reason I cannot see the club kits, so I did not alter them. Weird problem.
- To support the national team I have changed nationality to an unknown number of Chinese and some S-Korean players; so these are now Tibetan players.
- Tibetan clubs do play the preliminary rounds to qualify for the AFC Champions League.
- The National U19/U22/U23 & first teams do play qualifying rounds to play for Continental Championships.
TIBETAN NATIONAL FOOTBALL PYRAMID
1st teams, reserve teams and U19 teams compete in the following competitions (each one to their own):
Leagues: 3 Divisions (with relegation/promotion)
- FA Cup
- Super Cup
- League Cup
- Thubten Gyatso Cup
- Tenzin Gyatso Cup
- Dalai Lama Super Cup
- U-Tsang Super Cup
- Drepung Super Cup
* Additional cup: Youth Super Cup (U19 champions vs reserves champions)
Additional Info - Graphics / Logos
I have added the Tibetan national flag + the Tibetan Federation logo.
How to add Tibetan football pyramid to Football Manager 2015
Download the .rar file and use a tool such as 7-zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac OS X to extract its contents.
Move the extracted contents to:
Win Vista/7/8: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\editor data\
Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\editor data\
Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/editor data/
Create the folder "editor data" if it doesn't exist.
Start a new career game (won't work with classic mode).
A little pop-up window will come up with editor data files notice at the bottom. Click "Custom" to select the leagues you want to enable.