Beautiful Attacking Football by Mahen - Centurians Man United
I won the Premier League, FA Cup, Europa League with Man Utd in my first season. High pressing, high intensity attacking football that creates overloads.
Top scorer Rashford, 40 top assists Bruno... 24 top scorers in PL, 99 least conceded and least yellow / red cards.
This 4-1-4-1 System helps me to dominate the PL as well as Europe. This is a custom vertical tiki taka system which creates overloads in wide areas and half spaces. In my save, Rashford scored 40 goals which is earn him the European golden boot and PL golden boot.
The TacticThis is my tactics i use in my Man United save in FM2020 and so far it is doing great. I won the treble in my first season !! A very flexible tactic that requires lot of stamina because we are playing in a much higher tempo. You need decent wingback who can cross very well because this tactic is all about overloading opposition box and create lot of chances also conceding least.
In my save, Rashford was the top scorer as IF (attack). He scored around 40 goals that season. Bruno, Pogba and Sancho will create the chances for the AF and IF.
As you guys can see top of the league with 100 points, 99 goals and least conceded.
IMPORTANT TIPS1) Pre season training is important. Make sure you give heavy physical training but be aware of the injuries.
2) Make sure to assign individual training for your players. For example, my WB train for crossing, My BPD train for composure and decisions.
3) Don't waste your set piece because it is important in big games and also teams with less aerial threat.
4) If your team is not creating enough chances shout ' Demand More' or 'Get Creative'
5) If you're leading comfortably at halftime, lower the tempo because it can stop your players getting knackered easily.
6) Analyse your opposition's defense shape if they are too deep you can use lower tempo, If they are pressing high make sure to pass into space to catch their high defensive line. If teams are defending narrow, use your wide men to attack.
7) Your players need high stamina and work rate to press high up the pitch. Buy players that suit your system. I bought Sancho, Kimmich and Alex Telles because they suit this system.
8) Big games - I change to 4-2-3-1 as MEZ changes to AP (support) and man mark their DLP.
9) Sign coaches that have great attributes and assign them to their respective categories.
10) Make sure to use opposition instructions and shouts to motivate your players.
Enjoy using this tactic!! Cheers!!