- UEFA Champions Leauge & Euroleague are deleted and replace by the UEFA Football Pyramid ( 5 divisions )
- All clubs that participtate in the UEFA Football Pyramid keep their nationality
- All clubs still keep playing in their own national leagues & cups along the UEFA Football Pyramid
- All 55 UEFA members can let their 4 national top teams participate
The pyramid is closed, so no other teams can join,but if you are not satisfied, you can replace participating teams with teams you want to play these UEFA divisions.
UPDATED to version 1.1What's different to version 1.0?
UEFA Youth League:
- The 2nd group phase is not a knockout round = 1/16th finals.
- Knockout rounds are now played with a home and away game,so no more 1 game knockout...
- The teams who lose their semi-final can now play for a 3th place playoff.
- Did some other minor changes,like add history for all possible rounds,money prizes,etc...
- All knockout rounds are marked double,you will see when you click on them. Like this: semi final semi final or final final,this is because every round is a separate phase.
- I had to remove some B-teams and youth teams because they could not be added and make new reserve/U19 teams.
- Qualification info "TP or "G" in the group stage is not marked for the top 2 teams who qualify for 1/16th finals. Don't know why.
- Seems only the UEFA Premier League history gets registered, others not. The leagues are : L2/3/4/5 and Youth League, I've added everything possible to register history, but still does not get added.
- The problem with the winner of UEFA Premier League that should participate with the FIFA Club World Championship is solved. Solved by creating the FIFA Club World Championship, by this the UEFA Premier League winner participates.
UEFA Footbal Pyramid
D1 : UEFA Premier League : Promotion x clubs / Relegation 4 clubs Directly
D2 : UEFA Division 2 : A + B Promotion 4 clubs , 1 directly per group and 2 best team per group go into the playoff final
for 1 promotion ticket per group
Relegation 4 clubs directly
D3 : UEFA Division 3 : A + B + C Promotion 8 clubs , 2 directly per group and 4 best teams in total go into playoff semi-final and final
for 2 promotion tickets
Relegation 12 clubs directly
D4 : UEFA Division 4 : A + B + C Promotion 12 clubs , 3 directly per group and 2 best teams per group go into the playoff final
for 1 promotion ticket per group
Relegation 12 clubs directly.
D5 : UEFA Division 5 : A + B + C Promotion 12 clubs , 3 directly per group and 2 best teams per group go into the playoff final
for 1 promotion ticket per group.
-- : UEFA Super CUP : The teams that finished 1st and 2nd in the UEFA Premier League will play for the UEFA Super Cup
-- : UEFA Youth League : All 54 members have atleast 1 team that participate , best 10 members have 2 teams,so total 64 U19 teams participate.
R1 : groupstage , 16 groups , best 2 per group go to round 2
R2 : groupstage , 8 groups , best 2 per group go to round 3
R3 : 1/8 finals , 1 match , winners go to round 4
R4 : 1/4 finals , 1 match , winners go to round 5
R5 : 1/2 finals , 1 match , winners go to round 6
R6 : final
*Groupstage 1 , teams that finish 1st/2nd , fate and place should be marked with PL and TP ,from some silly reason i
don't get it right.
UEFA Premier League = 1 x 18 clubs , 34 matches
UEFA Division 2 A + B = 2 x 18 clubs , 34 matches
UEFA Division 3 A + B + C = 3 x 18 clubs , 34 matches
UEFA Division 4 A + B + C = 3 x 18 clubs , 34 matches
UEFA Division 5 A + B + C = 3 x 18 clubs , 34 matches
Additional infoI am busy to remake the FIFA Club Worldchampionship.
With basic rules you add "world" as continent , but for some reason when doing this remake "world" gets removed in advanced rules.
So the UEFA Super Cup winners does not participate for the FIFA Club worldchampionship
I will update this version.
I also made some simple logos that are available in the rar file.
Installation Instructions for UEFA Football Pyramid
FMF FileExtract the downloaded file with unrar of 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac here.
Windows: \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\editor data\
Mac OS X: /Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/editor data/
Start a new career game by choosing this FMF file.
FMF Logo'sDownload the .zip archive and use a tool such as 7-zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for MacOSX to extract its contents.
Move the extracted contents to your graphics folder:
\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\graphics\logos\
Create folders "graphics" and "logos" if they don't exist already.
If you're installing an updated version, simply overwrite everything.
Run Football Manager 2015 and go to Preferences > Interface:
Disable Using caching to decrease page loading times
Enable Reload Skin when confirming changes in preferences
Hit the Confirm button