1) On FM13 you could choose your target man and prime creators I would love to see that being brought back maybe even bring back the other ideas they had like type of marking or bars which you can move from left to right to determind how much you time waste etc. like this : http://i57.tinypic.com/mc7kol.png
In my opinion that was a lot better than just team instructions sure you can set individual instructions but they don't seem to have the same effect and seem way to complicated for me. I know some people are brilliant at tactics but I have also seen a lot of people struggle with them me included.
2) I would also like them to get rid of the black/grey stars when scouting players as they are just pointless imo. They add nothing half the time potential means nothing you can turn anyone from a world class to a good prem or vise versa.
3) I wish there was a way for head of youth development to have a more active role such as you giving them control to watch over the u21s and u18s I know they can do that anyway but it would be nice for them to pick who to loan out them to recommend players to come up to the first team etc it would add a bit of realism.
4) Players complain way to much
5) Sometimes I wish they would have more of a variety when speaking to players. This is just an example. A player wants a new contract but his agent wants ridiculous amounts so you try to lower it down and the agent flat out rejects you and won't let you speak to them again. The play then comes unhappy and you can't even explain to them the agent rejected or is asking to much or is not letting you speak or whatever and then it makes others unhappy and it causes so much hassle.