#43959 Geneharper :
As ever, I am extremely impressive with how well you've got your squad working together and how many excellent players you're juggling. I've taken a lot from this, and will use it when I start my Swansea file. My thanks.
Who would you consider to be absolute must-have transfers for a mid-to-lower table PL side with a starting transfer budget of £5-7million?
Also, who are you looking at for your summer transfers?
No problems mate...click the thank you button to thank me
Must have signings depends wholly on what the current team is like. I always go for a few decent defenders and maybe a good goalie if you dont have one. And defo get one good striker!
- should come for around £5mil
(make sure you pay over 48 months so you can sign a few players)
- brilliant right back who will only cost you around £2.2mil
- great prospect for the future and can put some great performances in his early stages too. But i usually sign him, so he grows into the team. He usually comes for £5.5mil
Other players to consider:
- great young defender. He can make a few mistakes but he will score quite a few goals from set pieces and shouldnt cost more than £2.5mil
- Another young player, who is good at left back. Will develop nicely if you play him regularly. Should come for £2mil
Always keep a look out for transfer listed players and loan players in from bigger clubs. Like i loaned Welbeck in.
Will probably buy a striker since both Welbeck and Bendtner will leave after their loan spell finished. I may also sign a keeper and a good young DM. Will also look to offload some players too.