Scandinavian Super League (20 teams, 3 relegated)
Scandinavian Division One (24 teams, 3 relegated)
Scandinavian Division Two (24 teams, 3 relegated)
Scandinavian Division Three (24 teams, 4 relegated)
Scandinavian Championship (2 Groups of 16 teams, 6 relegated)
National Leagues (Inactive League)
Scandinavian Cup (All teams - There's only a select few teams from the lower divisions)
Scandinavian League Cup (From Scandinavian Championship and up)
Danish Cup (Non-playable, but active - Teams from the Danish National League and Danish Lower Division)
Norwegian Cup (Non-playable, but active)
Swedish Cup (Non-playable, but active)
- All teams have been sorted by their reputation. This is why there might be an uneven number of teams from each nation in the leagues.
- The League's reputation has been set above the current Danish Superliga, but below the Dutch Eredivisie.
If you could test these things work and/or reproduce the problem, that would be great
- Please note if the financials can hold up in the different leagues or if the TV Money needs increasing.
- There has been a bug in the Alpha testing where it looks like teams have qualified for the EC at the beginning of the season. This might be the teams that have qualified in the original season.
- Alpha testing suggest a low amount of regens in the Scandinavian clubs.
- There will soon be implemented awards for each league.
Please leave comments